After seeing the ESPN Gameday segment on Auburn

Rednilla

I am really, really happy I've been busy working on physics since starting back to school.

Don't be too surprised if Auburn turns "Deaf Valley" silent.

And before everybody piles on about how it could go the other way, too, I don't disagree at all. LSU has plenty of talent to play with us.

But we are the better team. Period.

If the players come in with a chip on their shoulders, the way they should after a game like last week, then this could get ugly in favor of the good guys.

And before everybody piles on about how it could go the other way, too, I don't disagree at all. LSU has plenty of talent to play with us.

But we are the better team. Period.

If the players come in with a chip on their shoulders, the way they should after a game like last week, then this could get ugly in favor of the good guys.

If the offense will play up to potential, AU should run away with this. No way LSWho offense can out score AU.

The Auburn IF's, one thing you can count on with Auburn..never know what you can count on.

Auburn has the talent, coaches, fans to win. Just have to make up their mind and do it.

from a great potential Auburn Tiger...

"Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is."

what did they say?

It's not about what they said. It's about the reactions I heard in the preview part of it.

its sad that college football has become nothing but a marketing tool for updyke academy.

It all revolves around them now. They have bought and paid their way into all avenues of the sport.

All I know is I hope Heather Dinich eats crow by the time the game is over with.

Who is Heather Stench?

its sad that college football has become nothing but a marketing tool for updyke academy.

It all revolves around them now. They have bought and paid their way into all avenues of the sport.

I do not like Ole Miss for one nanosecond; However, I think we see a repeat of last year with Ole Miss playing a game like Ohio State did last year, but even worse. This would be funny indeed. We beat LSU and OM beats the turd out of the turds, a celebration will follow no doubt.

What was the jist so to speak of the preview?

Just a reminder of how the college football world undoubtedly saw the game against JSU.

All I know is I hope Heather Dinich eats crow by the time the game is over with.

lol what did she say?

Oh just basically how we're going to get whooped and have no chance in hell of winning.

yeah..now i understand after watching it myself...smh phyllis :puke: Thought David Pollack would most certainly hop off the bandwagon though

At least we don't have the sure kiss of death against us...... Corso picked LSU and not Auburn!

But.... he said LSU wins by a field goal.

He said they would win big, must of changed his mind at the end...

yeah..now i understand after watching it myself...smh phyllis :puke:/> Thought David Pollack would most certainly hop off the bandwagon though

He gets a bad rap but I give him credit for that. We will know if we are for real after today

Oh my, how did we ever win a game before Carl Lawson decided to be an Auburn Tiger?? I mean, really people! I hate that he is out, but the next guy will step up!

Archived