I NEVER do this anymore

Rednilla

But I'm going to go ahead and do it this time around...

PREDICTION FOR THE SEASON:

IF Auburn wins this afternoon, THEN they are going to win it all.

Provided that it happens, I will lay out every bit of reasoning I've had for thinking since around Spring Training that if we leave Baton Rouge undefeated, we were going to win it all. As it is, I don't have the time to compose such a message, and I still don't feel comfortable not jinxing anything...but I've got a really, really good feeling.

Provided that it happens, I will lay out every bit of reasoning I've had for thinking since around Spring Training that if we leave Baton Rouge undefeated, we were going to win it all. As it is, I don't have the time to compose such a message, and I still don't feel comfortable not jinxing anything...but I've got a really, really good feeling.

It's always been game of breaks.

And it only takes a few either way to make or break the day.

Red it's great to see your alive my brother! I'm with you on this!

War Damn Eagle!

I would agree with you Red, except if we win today, there is one major variable in our winning it all this year, INJURIES!

WAR EAGLE!

All the naysayer are basing their thoughts on the JSU game. Louisville played #11 Clemson closer than they Did AU. LSU beat a team picked to finish at the bottom of the division by a missed FG. It is really to early for accurate predictions. AU wins by 7+. WDE

I am in your camp Rednilla. I am not a sunshine pumper, but a realist that lives on the bright side of life. There is no reason this team cannot come away with a win in BR. LSU was fortunate to leave MSU with a win.

Red, we are bested by injuries after 2 games, our QB has vision, IQ and grip problems, and the Coach speak from Gus is sounding more and more like the garbage Chizik used to spew in his last season.

Winning teams have players who serve as leaders, and I see none here.

laughing. And I bet you will never do it again, will ya?

Actually, I'll probably be doing a lot more of it. If only to stir up the negative nancies who like to dance around and point and laugh when someone cheering for the same team they do is wrong. ;)

laughing. And I bet you will never do it again, will ya?

Actually, I'll probably be doing a lot more of it. If only to stir up the negative nancies who like to dance around and point and laugh when someone cheering for the same team they do is wrong. ;)/>

Red, you've always been one of my favorite posters here but sometimes you just have to say "Samsonite... I was WAY off!"

Archived