LAWSON, according to the SEC network

tombigbeetiger

Would someone just call Coach Muschamp and just ask him so we can resolve this issue

Nobody on this board would trust what he says anyway.

He isn't playing today.

Where are you getting your information? If you have something of substance, post this. I hope you are dead-on wrong my friend.

well, that's it I guess.....we are going to get our butts handed to us and I don't expect it to be pretty with our DE's and QB

I hope you're joking

well, that's it I guess.....we are going to get our butts handed to us and I don't expect it to be pretty with our DE's and QB

As noted several times, if one defensive player is the difference in the game, it would seem that all those top 10 recruiting classes have been a total waste of effort. ...tho perhaps that above comment is just sarcasm and the poster failed to use the yellow text....again. :-\

Well..November is better than last year...maybe by then he can have finally healed and by then the team will have developed some reasonably good backup talent. Best wishes for a complete recovery Carl!

Sick of all the Lawson talk. Carl is a great player, but as another poster reminded me, the best ability is availability, and Carl isn't available very much. Can't help the club in the tub. Period. We recruit at the level that losing one player shouldn't kill us. No excuses.

As noted several times, if one defensive player is the difference in the game, it would seem that all those top 10 recruiting classes have been a total waste of effort. ...tho perhaps that above comment is just sarcasm and the poster failed to use the yellow text....again. :-\/>

no sarcasm text needed because it was not meant as sarcasm....I have no confidence in this team and it is based on what I've seen, not on manufactored hope and "rah rah, go team" stupidity

As noted several times, if one defensive player is the difference in the game, it would seem that all those top 10 recruiting classes have been a total waste of effort. ...tho perhaps that above comment is just sarcasm and the poster failed to use the yellow text....again. :-\/>

no sarcasm text needed because it was not meant as sarcasm....I have no confidence in this team and it is based on what I've seen, not on manufactored hope and "rah rah, go team" stupidity

I don't understand your need to put it in every single thread though...Like really what's your purpose? It can't be to just let us know you think we suck because you've consistently told us this, so what is it? Are you trying to convince everybody to feel as you? Are you recruiting? What is it?

Archived