LAWSON, according to the SEC network

tombigbeetiger

I'm sure th

well, that's it I guess.....we are going to get our butts handed to us and I don't expect it to be pretty with our DE's and QB

As noted several times, if one defensive player is the difference in the game, it would seem that all those top 10 recruiting classes have been a total waste of effort. ...tho perhaps that above comment is just sarcasm and the poster failed to use the yellow text....again. :-\/>

no sarcasm text needed because it was not meant as sarcasm....I have no confidence in this team and it is based on what I've seen, not on manufactored hope and "rah rah, go team" stupidity

I don't understand your need to put it in every single thread though...Like really what's your purpose? It can't be to just let us know you think we suck because you've consistently told us this, so what is it? Are you trying to convince everybody to feel as you? Are you recruiting? What is it?

I'm sure that there is a lot more things that you don't understand because I've seen your posts....its obvious your understanding of good vs bad football teams is lacking also

I'm sure th

well, that's it I guess.....we are going to get our butts handed to us and I don't expect it to be pretty with our DE's and QB

As noted several times, if one defensive player is the difference in the game, it would seem that all those top 10 recruiting classes have been a total waste of effort. ...tho perhaps that above comment is just sarcasm and the poster failed to use the yellow text....again. :-\/>

no sarcasm text needed because it was not meant as sarcasm....I have no confidence in this team and it is based on what I've seen, not on manufactored hope and "rah rah, go team" stupidity

I don't understand your need to put it in every single thread though...Like really what's your purpose? It can't be to just let us know you think we suck because you've consistently told us this, so what is it? Are you trying to convince everybody to feel as you? Are you recruiting? What is it?

I'm sure that there is a lot more things that you don't understand because I've seen your posts....its obvious your understanding of good vs bad football teams is lacking also

You see this as doom and gloom but I see this as opportunity for our freshmen to grow up in this game and be better players for us later in the season. If we can just atleast split the LSU and Miss St game we will have a little rest before getting into the toughest part of the season.

I'm sure th

You see this as doom and gloom but I see this as opportunity for our freshmen to grow up in this game and be better players for us later in the season. If we can just atleast split the LSU and Miss St game we will have a little rest before getting into the toughest part of the season.

that's all well and good cruiser, and I agree, but I am looking at the big picture....O-line has been awful and barber has basically made his own holes...QB play has been atrocious....WR running halfass routes,except for Louis.....player blowing up at coaches...DE's can't contain and set the edge...LB's are not even average as a group....its just bad football all around with

That's kind of his M.O.

Without Lawson, all LSU needs to do is rush off the corners. We have no one who seems to be able to stop those types of end around running patterns without Carl.

Hate to say it folks, but without Lawson, our defensive effectiveness is decreased by 40%.

I'm sure th

No answer huh? I figured. I've seen your posts as well....You don't know anything about football. If anybody ever wants to shut you up all that is needed is to ask you why. That's it. You just talk, you don't have any logic. Just as I asked you this... No answer

Without Lawson, all LSU needs to do is rush off the corners. We have no one who seems to be able to stop those types of end around running patterns without Carl.

Hate to say it folks, but without Lawson, our defensive effectiveness is decreased by 40%.

Well when we played Louisville Carl is the one who lost containment on two of the runs.

I'm sure th

I, for one, can't really disagree with you opinions. But most of us try to stay positive at this point. Persistent pessimism just doesn't help IMO. Constructive criticism is different though. The sky hasn't fallen (yet). We are still undefeated the last time I checked. War Eagle!!!

Lol. The folks on this forum are getting hilarious. Just support the team and shut up. Whether you think they suck or not.

That's what I'm saying. If you think we suck ok that's your opinion but what is the point in coming in EVERY single thread saying we suck? Recruitment? Starting a different group? What is it?

Well when we played Louisville Carl is the one who lost containment on two of the runs.

I saw that too Cole....hell, I thought it was more than a couple.

Seen a stat yesterday that said we have as many sacks in Carl's 18 snaps as we do the other 106 (or something) without him.

Seen a stat yesterday that said we have as many sacks in Carl's 18 snaps as we do the other 106 (or something) without him.

this. Carl is one of the top defensive linemen, if not players, in the country. Any team in the nation that loses a player of his caliber will hurt from it, including us.

Anyone who disagrees needs to go back to the Louisville game and just watch him play.

Ummm ok....argue that. But as far as saying we can't stop an outside run without him, they ran them when he was in. No ifs, ands, or buts about that

Ummm ok....argue that. But as far as saying we can't stop an outside run without him, they ran them when he was in. No ifs, ands, or buts about that

^this

We can't blame defensive woes on one man being out. Yea, it definitely sucks but it could always be worse. Right now, we need to get behind these players and focus on what we have instead of what we could have.

WDE fam.

Archived