It is trending that our last two HC hires have been

AUIH1

"emperor with no clothes" hires..... One very good to great season followed by seasons that were total disasters. I hope Gus can pull it together but right now his coaching record is worse than Chizik's. Looks like to me Gus is an OC not a HC.

wde

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how we can keep saying the whole staff is incompetent. They have success elsewhere.

I don't see how we can keep saying the whole staff is incompetent. They have success elsewhere.

Face it, we have idiot fans

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about a bunch of fair weather morons turning on a coach that won 12 games his first season and 8 games his second season. but since you seem confused by the term idiot....., hope this helps

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+idiot

I'm talking about a bunch of fair weather morons turning on a coach that won 12 games his first season and 8 games his second season. but since you seem confused by the term idiot....., hope this helps

Oh....the fans are what makes the team look bad. Time to coach them up fellas.

What a joke.

Sounds like Gene Chizik all over again.

Ok. What in your opinion, is the reason that we suck out loud so far?

wde

"emperor with no clothes" hires..... One very good to great season followed by seasons that were total disasters. I hope Gus can pull it together but right now his coaching record is worse than Chizik's. Looks like to me Gus is an OC not a HC.

wde

That's not true. Chizik was 33-19 at Auburn (38-38 over all). Malzahn as a head coach is 31-11. Chizik was also a head coach for 4 years, Malzahn is just starting his 4th year as a head coach and is only behind chizik by 2 wins. But don't let actual facts get in your way...

Dude. If you can't see the problems here you need help. We're getting worse not better. For whatever reason we keep getting amazing coaches and the result is players who consistently can't handle the basics, much less improve

wde

That's not true. Chizik was 33-19 at Auburn (38-38 over all). Malzahn as a head coach is 31-11. Chizik was also a head coach for 4 years, Malzahn is just starting his 4th year as a head coach and is only behind chizik by 2 wins. But don't let actual facts get in your way...

No offense, but those facts of yours don't make much difference

I am no fair weather fan, been with Auburn through thick and thin and there have been plenty of both. Chizik won a natty but turned out to be a dumpster fire so don't quote the 12 win season as proof of Gus being great. Last years 8 win season was a huge disappointment with what we had coming back so I wouldn't use that in his defense either. I just want an Auburn coach who can have his team ready week in and week out to play like (as much as I hate it) little nicky does at bama. Gus is making huge money the likes of which most of us will never see to put a good product on the field and last season's end and this season's beginning are not a good product.

Our being terrible must be all on the coaches. surely it doesn't have anythng to do with an all star qb that turned into a bust. It happens. we'll get better as the year goes on or we have other issues. 3 games in and crying about the coaches when you were praising them pre season shows that a lot of you guys are reactionary idiots

wde

What is Gus' HC record at AU compared to Chizik's at AU at the same time in their tenure?

wde

Archived