45-14 and we still dont give another QB playing time...

boisnumber1

If JJ plays one more snap for AU, I will spend the rest of the season lobbying for Gus to be fired. I am out of excuses. He has made his bed with JJ and deserves to go down in flames with him. The fact that White didn't a single EFFING SNAP!!!!!!!! proves that Gus is stubborn A$$ and deserves to live and die with his stubborn ass decisions. I wish I had something nicer to say, but the pathetic decision making does not deserve his salary and he is no longer worthy of it. He has a few weeks to save his IMO.

Malzahn has gone too far to turn back now. If White plays at any point from here and appears to be capable and consistent, it makes Malzahn look like an idiot for not giving him a shot sooner. If White never gets a chance then Malzahn can protect his ego.

Malzahn has gone too far to turn back now. If White plays at any point from here and appears to be capable and consistent, it makes Malzahn look like an idiot for not giving him a shot sooner. If White never gets a chance then Malzahn can protect his ego.

I totally get what youre saying but he already hit the looks like an idiot phase whether he plays White or not.

Yep , I am in disbelief that we did not change qb. I almost felt like guz is trying the throw the game . I mean that's what is looks like , how the $&&$ do you keep playing a Qb who performs like that . its like guz wants to be fired . You cannot expect a defense to play for you under these circumstances. They played the whole game . ****$$$ pathetic !!!

I seriously don't know what Gustav is thinking here. Clearly this was a scenerio where Sean should have gotten some pt. He could have played Sean some even if he has no plans to remove JJ as starter.

I'm tired of this "we need to help JJ" BS. I've yet to see a WR or coach throw one right in the chest of a defensive player, or do the Amazing Slipped Out of My Hand -29 Yard Backward Pass trick. JJ needs to either man up or sit down.

If we switch QBs..it wouldn't be White...it would need to be Jason Smith.

Wow, not even close. With our (perceived) WR talent and the lack of pressure on our horrible current QB, Sean White is our choice. He is the only only in the QB playbook. It is nothing but poor coaching that he was not in 2nd quarter today.

From a recent thread:

Q: How do Gus and Rhett teach their QBs?

A: If JJ is the best QB AU has by such a large margin that playing the backups is not even considered in a game already lost, the answer must be either 'poorly' or 'not at all'.

Wow, not even close. With our (perceived) WR talent and the lack of pressure on our horrible current QB, Sean White is our choice. He is the only only in the QB playbook. It is nothing but poor coaching that he was not in 2nd quarter today.

We just differ. I don't think White would be as bad as JJ...that's for sure but I'd like to see Jason mostly because of the running threat. White is likely more accurate but you still have the issue of us not having a running QB as a threat. At least Jason can run and get out of trouble.

We just differ. I don't think White would be as bad as JJ...that's for sure but I'd like to see Jason mostly because of the running threat. White is likely more accurate but you still have the issue of us not having a running QB as a threat. At least Jason can run and get out of trouble.

Assuming the JS has had some time under center, I would be good with him for a few series....certainly would give the defense something different to think about.

Assuming the JS has had some time under center, I would be good with him for a few series....certainly would give the defense something different to think about.

I mean it can't be any worse and it's not like we're running a lot of plays anyway. We're running the same 10-15 plays anyway and he should know those plays as a WR. It's sad to say but heck....why not at this point.

Archived