***Auburn 21 LSU 45 Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question is why does it not seem to matter who our Defensive Coordinator is? I don't know the last time I was proud of an Auburn defense. I don't even care about how the offense played I'm embarrassed we let Fournette have a career day thanks to sloppy tackling, no gang tackling, etc.

Jeremy can kick rocks. Something is up with the team chemistry especially when considering duke. Our young running backs are busting their ass out there. O-line got no push.

LSU got away with offsides like OJ Simpson got away with murder.Defense blew this game though. No half back dive play should go for 71 yards ever. I don't care if Bo Jackson returns to college football in his prime I'm fine if we get beat on the edge but as a former linebacker (not college level but s***) I don't remotely understand how you don't have enough pride to shut down the middle. Even the backup RBs made us look stupid. No heart or confidence on defense

Did Jovon even play today though?

Yes

Ok..thanks. didn't remember seeing him.

No worries, if you blinked at the wrong time you would have missed him.

Did Jovon even play today though?

Yes

Ok..thanks. didn't remember seeing him.

No worries, if you blinked at the wrong time you would have missed him.

LMAO! I blinked! Dang it.

I didn't understand the lack of barber.

I haven't understood the lack of Jovon.

Our o line has too much talent and size to be so soft.

If Rhett is calling the plays and coaching Jeremy he needs to go. Gus needs to be the one calling plays and if he already is we're boned.

The drop off on our defense without Lawson is staggering. Linebacker play is laughable. How do we have the coaches we have and show the results we do? Lawson should have been there at least as a motivational leader because no one else is doing it.

I feel it is an easy solution. Kick out the distractions to the team. We are not going to win many more games this year. Duke is half ass, knock him to 3rd team and he will probably kick a cheerleader and get kicked off the team. Good. No more Jermey Johnson, he is done. Sean White's team from here on out. Win or lose it will be close as he is a pretty smart guy. Salvage the season and hope you can salvage your jobs. OC is too cheap to fire, but everyone else is on the chopping block (Rodney Gardner might night make it full season). Not sure where to go next season though.

As usual our tackling,or lack thereof, was laughable. And what was that WWE move Matthews ytried to put on Fournett?

Well, he did make all the highlight reels at least. :)

I feel it is an easy solution. Kick out the distractions to the team. We are not going to win many more games this year. Duke is half ass, knock him to 3rd team and he will probably kick a cheerleader and get kicked off the team. Good. No more Jermey Johnson, he is done. Sean White's team from here on out. Win or lose it will be close as he is a pretty smart guy. Salvage the season and hope you can salvage your jobs. OC is too cheap to fire, but everyone else is on the chopping block (Rodney Gardner might night make it full season). Not sure where to go next season though.

Calm down

As usual our tackling,or lack thereof, was laughable. And what was that WWE move Matthews ytried to put on Fournett?

Well, he did make all the highlight reels at least. :)/>

I did not have my glasses on but, I thought that was Garret

Gus changed the offense and put all his eggs in the "Jeremy throwing the ball basket" and now we are dead in the water on offense. His confidence is shot. And we owe Ellis Johnson an apology. The reason we had no defense is we had no players. There is going to have to be a heck of a coaching job done to right this ship.

And an apology to Van Gorder. How many of us were up in arms when he dis'd the talent level on defense?

That would NEVER happen. He said we couldn't even play man to man. He sucked

Lol at pretty smart guy

beside johnson has sucked the receivers dont seem to ever get open. it seem like most of our receiver recruits end up duds. the defense looked like little fleas trying to bring down a big dog

beside johnson has sucked the receivers dont seem to ever get open. it seem like most of our receiver recruits end up duds. the defense looked like little fleas trying to bring down a big dog

No. The receivers he's throwing to aren't open. However, if he moved his around in the pocket, he'd notice the two or three receivers that were open. He throws to his first option 85% of the time.

duke has done nothing. his stock is dropping fast.

kinda like my 401k....looked so good a few months ago....but now..... :dunno:

Maybe LsU is a much better team than previously thought. We will have our hands full next week with MSU. I think we can win this game. Seriously I really do think this. What else is there to believe? When everything is spilled out in the open at the end of the day, all that is left is believing.

There are many things out there that can shake our faith in this team to the absolute core. At the end of the day, I have to believe in this team. Faith is a powerful thing that can define many things in life.

Maybe LsU is a much better team than previously thought. We will have our hands full next week with MSU. I think we can win this game. Seriously I really do think this. What else is there to believe? When everything is spilled out in the open at the end of the day, all that is left is believing.

There are many things out there that can shake our faith in this team to the absolute core. At the end of the day, I have to believe in this team. Faith is a powerful thing that can define many things in life.

I really didn't see how people called LSU bad for struggling against MSU, who was a substantially better team than UL or JSU. I never understood it.

Archived