***Auburn 21 LSU 45 Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

duke has done nothing. his stock is dropping fast.

Gus needs to bench him for his lack of heart. Really unimpressed by him. I am now hoping he would have been kicked off the team team weeks ago.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duke has done nothing. his stock is dropping fast.

Gus needs to bench him for his lack of heart. Really unimpressed by him. I am now hoping he would have been kicked off the team team weeks ago.

You can hope that all you want, but in that case, kick off the majority of the team along with him.

Rudy looks pretty foolish now and unfortunately that particular play really makes him look bad considering what all went down with his quote and all. Hate it for him but maybe it can used as a learning moment.

LSU isn't that good. We're just that bad. Ole Miss and Bama can contain their run game and having Harris throw wouldn't be a good thing for LSU.

Nothing against any of the other RB's, but I feel bad for Peyton Barber. He was a warrior willing us to wins the first 2 games and then had a total of 7 carries today, mostly in the first half. He deserved more.

Add Kerryon to that mix as well.

I think I've thought of a way to right or ship, this Friday we'll be hosting a seance to bring Shug back from the dead. Now all we're missing so far is a suitable host and two or three pure Auburn women. 7pm @ 112 Parker Hall.

Not much to say that wasn't said during game thread. We are not very good

Yet!!

Archived