Leonard Fournette

Barnacle

That's one heck of a running back. Regardless of how bad we played, Fournette is one of a kind. Hate that he had to posterize Auburn, but we won't be the last.

Edit: irregardless is not a word, apparently. The more you know!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They ran for 190 last year in an overtime loss last year (without a QB... at all). Fournette is getting over 100 on Bama.

Against a good defense? Seriously? He killed Ole Miss and Florida last year. Two of the top three defenses in the SEC last year. He was great against ND in the bowl game. Good defense. And he killed MSU last week. That guy is Adrian Peterson all over again.

He did it against a horrible defense today. I'm still not impressed.. When he does it against a good defense I'll re-evaluate.

It was his 9th 100 yd game in a row. Most of those as a true freshman and against mostly SEC competition. He runs people over and can turn the corner on almost anyone with blazing speed. Feel free to re-evaluate and join the rest of the world when you're ready.

If you can't see he's good....wow

Wartiger still refuses to admit urban meyer can coach.

Lol. I mean he could have legitimately ran for close to or 300 yards against us. That's impressive in high school....That's impressive on any level of football. He wasn't taking blows he was handing them out

It was his 9th 100 yd game in a row. Most of those as a true freshman and against mostly SEC competition. He runs people over and can turn the corner on almost anyone with blazing speed. Feel free to re-evaluate and join the rest of the world when you're ready.

Well said. Fournette is a special talent.

Irregardless of how bad we played....

That's not a word.

Glad someone else mentioned it.

Me too. I think I may say that a lot! Yikes.

Quick Google search on it makes me feel better though. It seems like a common mistake. Ignorance is no excuse, right?

Not surprised,...it's rare for an AU poster on this site to accept that the other team has good players or that some of them are the cause of our defensive problems.

Always interesting to me that when an AU player shakes off a tackler and makes a long run, it's because he is an exceptional runner or something but when the reverse happens, our loyal fans jump all over the AU defender.

#7 was highly touted when he got to LSU and unlike a few AU players with great expectations, he has pretty much lived up to them. Give the guy credit....he's gotten serious yards against some good teams in his short career.

Not surprised,...it's rare for an AU poster on this site to accept that the other team has good players or that some of them are the cause of our defensive problems.

Always interesting to me that when an AU player shakes off a tackler and makes a long run, it's because he is an exceptional runner or something but when the reverse happens, our loyal fans jump all over the AU defender.

#7 was highly touted when he got to LSU and unlike a few AU players with great expectations, he has pretty much lived up to them. Give the guy credit....he's gotten serious yards against some good teams in his short career.

And with no help from his QB/passing game most of the time.

Archived