The Positive Thread

AUFlyer99

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 points.

JJ looked OK running the ball. His running will open up our RBs.

It's amazing how preseason expectations effect our perception of the team. Did any meltdown after the 2013 LSU loss?

Look guys I know it's ugly so far, but we are having to play a lot freshman right now. At some point we have to move on from the "if we had Lawson" talk and get to working with what we have. We have Miss State next week, let's see if we can claw our way back.

Beat up, freshmen playing, took long time to figure out to run JJ (why did it take so long for us to try that, we all knew he could run), team had an uphill battle today in hindsight. Get loud next weekend and get a big win, and we'll be on track. We have weapons, we just have no place to put them as of now.

Thanks guys! Some of y'all made me laugh, & I'm truly grateful for that. I'm also glad it's Will who'll be dealing the defense this week. I'll bet he's never had a defense give up 411 yds before. I'll bet he has some work for those guys to do

Positive: I am leaving on a cruise tomorrow for a week and don't have to watch the full meltdown of the Auburn "faithful" as they tear these kids apart. I am just about as sick of our "fans" as I am of the team play. Yes, we are not good yet. Yes, we have had some boneheaded plays called and poor execution. Yes, we have some young guys that have a lot of growing to do. BUT, I choose to lose with class and win graciously. And hope for a better tomorrow...which it will be, because I will be on a boat in the ocean! That is sunshine pumping right there! :jossun:

I didn't pay for season tickets.

Neither did I but a lot of folks did. Now, maybe I can get some cheap tickets to one of the remaining home games so I can see Aubietron in person !!

Archived