The Positive Thread

AUFlyer99

Mentioning Chavis was kindve random but since we are on the subject, I'd like to see how his defense performs without his best DL, second best linebacker, and second best DB in Holsey.

He's been coaching along time I'm sure he's dealt with injuries and hasn't used that to justify getting his arse kicked. So because we have injuries we can just expect everyone to put 40 on us? I don't think so.

Im just saying you can't call Chavis the best. One DC is hurting to put 11 on the field. The other is not. That's not really fair.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arkansas lost again its always a positive thing for me to see Bielema suffer. Not to mention Kingsbury kicked him in the nuts during his post game presser!

Paul F bomb called Bielimia the Donald Trump of College Football hawhaw

Arkansas lost again its always a positive thing for me to see Bielema suffer. Not to mention Kingsbury kicked him in the nuts during his post game presser!

Agree, always like to see bielema suffer. That Auburn- Arkansas game could be the "whose less of a disappointment" bowl.

Agree, always like to see bielema suffer. That Auburn- Arkansas game could be the "whose less of a disappointment" bowl.

It'll be the cripple fight of the century.

When we play the piglets, JJ will have his breakout game. He will be 26 out of 33 passes for 375 yards.Jovon will have a career day with 187 yards, Peyton with 114 yards, and Roc with 97 yards. The rest of the season will be all W's with us being the most improved team in the SEC.

This could happen no doubt. Remember my fellow wounded braves or warriors, (devout Tiger fans), this is a positive thread. I am not in any possible way being sarcastic in that there is plenty enough of this to go around the earth 10,000 times!

When we play the piglets, JJ will have his breakout game. He will be 26 out of 33 passes for 375 yards.Jovon will have a career day with 187 yards, Peyton with 114 yards, and Roc with 97 yards. The rest of the season will be all W's with us being the most improved team in the SEC.

This could happen no doubt. Remember my fellow wounded braves or warriors, (devout Tiger fans), this is a positive thread. I am not in any possible way being sarcastic in that there is plenty enough of this to go around the earth 10,000 times!

I wish I had the same koolaid you are drinking.

21 points in the 2nd half I think we will see JJ run alot against state.If that doesn't work I think we will see Sean White at Kentucky.

Playing for us at Kentucky or for Kentucky in the future? And I am half serious.

I'm positive that I'm a realist...

I'm positive that our DL is the worst coached DL in the SEC. We play "titty bump" the entire game. Been doing it since Chizik's watch and nothing has changed. Adams and Fairley are the exceptions. Watch the turds/OM/NFL, they all play with their hands. We play with our belly's.

I'm positive we did not find an identity on offense. We were playing against their 3rd string. This offense will not do anything until we can pass the ball and stretch the field. JJ is like watching a giraffe run.

I'm positive unless something dramatic happens we will be very fortunate to make a bowl.

I'm positive that Nick Chubb and Derrick Henry will watch replays of themselves running wild on our $13.9 million awesome scorebard.

I'm positive that I'll watch every game and continue to yell War Eagle.

I'm positive that our DL is the worst coached DL in the SEC. We play "titty bump" the entire game. Been doing it since Chizik's watch and nothing has changed. Adams and Fairley are the exceptions. Watch the turds/OM/NFL, they all play with their hands. We play with our belly's.

I'm positive we did not find an identity on offense. We were playing against their 3rd string. This offense will not do anything until we can pass the ball and stretch the field. JJ is like watching a giraffe run.

I'm positive unless something dramatic happens we will be very fortunate to make a bowl.

I'm positive that Nick Chubb and Derrick Henry will watch replays of themselves running wild on our $13.9 million awesome scorebard.

Truth and plus 1 for using the words "titty bump." I haven't heard that since high school.

I wish I had the same koolaid you are drinking.

Not Koolaid my friend just a lot of Diet Mountain Dew!

Truth and plus 1 for using the words "titty bump." I haven't heard that since high school.

Hugh Freeze said this in the movie Blindside.

The fact that we started realizing we will have to run JJ I think will help our offense tremendously. Establishing the run will open up our offense and put less pressure on JJ to make all star throws. A better offense keeps an average defense from living on the field. Our D was flat out gassed yesterday.

The fact that we started realizing we will have to run JJ I think will help our offense tremendously. Establishing the run will open up our offense and put less pressure on JJ to make all star throws. A better offense keeps an average defense from living on the field. Our D was flat out gassed yesterday.

I'm not disagreeing. We have to run. I haven't seen one of JJ int's be due to the effort of making an All-Star throw. Curls and outs thrown to LB's is someone who has made up his mind where the ball is going prior to the snap. Most if not all his completions yesterday were against man coverage. The majority if not all his INT's have been against zone coevrage.

Huh, so pretty much your LSU prediction again. Hopefully one day you'll be right.

Some positives . . .

Fournette accounted for almost 50% of LSU's offense. You may say they didn't need much offensive production aside from him, and that may be true -- we don't know. But then again he may turn out to be the most talented athlete we face all season, and sometimes you just have to tip your hat to a rare talent and be glad you only play them once a season. They almost double our total yardage (480 to 260), but first downs were 20-16 them. The disparity lies in from Fournette's big-play ability.

JJ's adjusted QBR was his best of the season, and it came against the best competition we've faced so far. His interceptions are decreasing 3, 2, 1 . . . He also showed he can run in this league, which will give upcoming Ds something to think about. The fumble yesterday was unfortunate, but it was a separate issue caused by a missed assignment by the RB.

We finished the game better than we started it. 21 second half points when the 2012 team would have already given up.

Yes, there were plenty of negatives, too, but there were some things to grow on here.

If you've followed Auburn since the early 80s its pretty clear how this goes.

1. Auburn continues to stink it up this season with an upset of a team it shouldn't beat most likely (Tamu, UGA, OleMiss) but lose to Bama. Auburn squeaks out a win in the weedeater bowl against Toledo.

2. Much teeth nashing during the offseason and lots of talk of Gus on the hot seat.

3. Auburn comes out next year unranked and with low expectations but go undefeated. JJ seems to figure it out in the offseason and we end up with 2 1,000 yard rushers. The D is much improved with a scary Dline with Adams, Cowart, and Lawson giving Qbs nightmares.

4. Gus gets a new contract extension

Gus becomes the new Tubs, Waffle House gives Gus his own menu item and commercial.

5. Auburn follows up its National Title with a 9-3 season

If you've followed Auburn since the early 80s its pretty clear how this goes.

1. Auburn continues to stink it up this season with an upset of a team it shouldn't beat most likely (Tamu, UGA, OleMiss) but lose to Bama. Auburn squeaks out a win in the weedeater bowl against Toledo.

2. Much teeth nashing during the offseason and lots of talk of Gus on the hot seat.

3. Auburn comes out next year unranked and with low expectations but go undefeated. JJ seems to figure it out in the offseason and we end up with 2 1,000 yard rushers. The D is much improved with a scary Dline with Adams, Cowart, and Lawson giving Qbs nightmares.

4. Gus gets a new contract extension

Gus becomes the new Tubs, Waffle House gives Gus his own menu item and commercial.

5. Auburn follows up its National Title with a 9-3 season

Thats pretty much how it goes. Then the patterns repeats.

Huh, so pretty much your LSU prediction again. Hopefully one day you'll be right.

I wish I would have been right my friend. I am not one for "I told you so", especially if it goes against us. I have been right before, and will hopefully, God willing, be right 4 or 5 more games that I predict we will win this season.

Archived