Malzahn's Postgame Presser - LSU Game

RunInRed

He owned it. I believe we will get better. He did say all positions (including QB) up for evaluation this week.

"We just got to get better and we will get better." I've heard this for three straight weeks and for three straight weeks, they look like they've gotten worse.

Please go back to your bammer boards.

If he is a proven mullet why is he not kicked? I don't care what an AU fan says but send him back with the trash at AlabamaLies.com

Speaking the truth. bama or not, I think we are all sick of of the excuses this coaching staff has.

Just stating a fact if they start coming in here this board will turn into another I know.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to see Gus looking pissed and owning the loss. I think he is just as baffled as we are why the kids aren't playing up to their abilities...

Baffled about our young mercenaries are not playing up to their abilities is not a good thing. It is on Gus and his staff. He needs to own that.

wde

Do not WDE after your post. You are a freaking bammer or worse, a traitor. He's either a good coach or he's not. Mercenaries? You are dead to me.

Happy to see Gus looking pissed and owning the loss. I think he is just as baffled as we are why the kids aren't playing up to their abilities...

Baffled about our young mercenaries are not playing up to their abilities is not a good thing. It is on Gus and his staff. He needs to own that.

wde

Do not WDE after your post. You are a freaking bammer or worse, a traitor. He's either a good coach or he's not. Mercenaries? You are dead to me.

Let your mommy read you a sweet bed time story. LOL at you.

wde

:lmao:

On the bright side, the o line looked good!? Did LSU get a sack? Seem en like JJ had time?

I thought our Oline did good as well.

On the bright side, the o line looked good!? Did LSU get a sack? Seem en like JJ had time?

I will say this....if NM was QB this season would be totally be different. May not have won the game....but it would have been a shootout. And JSU would not have been close.

He owned it. I believe we will get better. He did say all positions (including QB) up for evaluation this week.

"We just got to get better and we will get better." I've heard this for three straight weeks and for three straight weeks, they look like they've gotten worse.

If he is a proven mullet why is he not kicked? I don't care what an AU fan says but send him back with the trash at AlabamaLies.com

Speaking the truth. bama or not, I think we are all sick of of the excuses this coaching staff has.

AU-24 is just mad that I don't acknowledge his existence. He's still bitter about last week when I saaid Alabama had more turnover than Auburn this offseason and yet they continue to win and we continue to say we're inexperienced and players need time to develop. Both teams recruit in the top 10 annually so it's not like there's a huge disparity in talent. I'm sick and tired of these clownish excuses. It's time to hold these coaches accountable.

Yes, they did, why not let Sean pick them apart. We think he can throw. Of course we thought JJ could throw. I think SW will start next game.

I will say this....if NM was QB this season would be totally be different. May not have won the game....but it would have been a shootout. And JSU would not have been close.

I agree with this.

i think malzahn is to loyal to his players like johnson who sat and waited two years. if they cant produce you have to play someone else. he should also see his offense works best with a running qb

wde

You're right. I let you get to me. So, answer my question from the locked thread. What would you do? You never really answer a question , you know. With all your education, I would think name calling would come after a brilliant answer.

You and your son can go back to the bammer boards.

On a brighter note the piggies lost again. Got to be able to smile about something. WDE!!!!

Smile would be a little wider if the Turds go down too. It's a very interesting night in CFB. Stanford couldn't buy any scoring the first 2 weeks and now they're marching all up and down on USC. TCU is struggling on defense with SMU. And UCLA is struggling early. After today...it could be a huge shakeup in the polls.

AU-24 is just mad that I don't acknowledge his existence. He's still bitter about last week when I saaid Alabama had more turnover than Auburn this offseason and yet they continue to win and we continue to say we're inexperienced and players need time to develop. Both teams recruit in the top 10 annually so it's not like there's a huge disparity in talent. I'm sick and tired of these clownish excuses. It's time to hold these coaches accountable.

Not mad, just confused how people like you who have never seen the inside of a college classroom, let alone a classroom in west vance, are such bammer homers, you come to our site to rub it in. Go poison some trees to up your self esteem.

On a brighter note the piggies lost again. Got to be able to smile about something. WDE!!!!

Smile would be a little wider if the Turds go down too. It's a very interesting night in CFB. Stanford couldn't buy any scoring the first 2 weeks and now they're marching all up and down on USC. TCU is struggling on defense with SMU. And UCLA is struggling early. After today...it could be a huge shakeup in the polls.

LSU may be top 5 before it is done ;)

color is a beautiful thing, I know I know. There are not enough words to describe the realm of dissolution that we are all experiencing through game 3 folks. I hope that the new scoreboard will distract MSU enough each play so that we can slip in a play while MSU is looking at the board that results in a score for the good guys!

wde

You're right. I let you get to me. So, answer my question from the locked thread. What would you do? You never really answer a question , you know. With all your education, I would think name calling would come after a brilliant answer.

The question about what I would do with this team? I am not a football coach so I can't really give you a specific answer. I only go by results on and off of the field combined with what our coaching staff is getting paid and the importance that football is given in terms of resources both on and off of the field. If I were Gus, I would look for every excuse I could find to justify keeping me as HC of Auburn University and hope that the folks that paid me would agree with me.

IMO, if we finish with 8 wins or less with losses to both uga and spuat then Gus should be on a flaming hot seat next season (for example, win the West and beat both uga and spuat in the process). What do you think?

I don;t know...somehow, a loss by bammer or some other hated rival never does much to help me get over an AU defeat....though, since I've witnessed probably 200 +/- AU defeats in my lifetime, it takes something really special to cause my grief to last more than a couple hours.

Gus is not going to change anything (JMO) so guess we can sit back and see how the MSU game unfolds.

PS ...the main cause of Gus's problem is that AU was highly touted this year and he encouraged that expectation from AU fans by being so optimistic about JJ and the team's potential. I bet he learns that poor-mouthing is the safer route from now on.

You and your son can go back to the bammer boards.

You better watch what you say fool. I am a third generation auburn grad. I graduatated in accounting in 1996, have season tickets and support other programs. Who the hell are you?

Not mad, just confused how people like you who have never seen the inside of a college classroom, let alone a classroom in west vance, are such bammer homers, you come to our site to rub it in. Go poison some trees to up your self esteem.

I live in Buffalo, New York and I'm attending the University at Buffalo, currently enrolled in their PT program. Back to football homie.... WDE!!!!

Archived