Look out Oxford!

GoAU

You have a point. The updyke's were unprepared last year in Oxford as always losing wasn't even considered. Two consecutive losses to Ole Miss may push them over the edge.

Meh.

Shouldn't you be spending your time in the "Fire Gus" threads, running on about holding people "accountable" for not meeting your expectations and going on about how you know more than he does about who should be playing QB?

Meh.

Shouldn't you be spending your time in the "Fire Gus" threads, running on about holding people "accountable" for not meeting your expectations and going on about how you know more than he does about who should be playing QB?

Butthurt that he didn't like your thread? Nice response... You really showed him.

Meh.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry I didn't find humor in your post?

Because I thought it was funny when I heard it, and frankly I thought the board needed a little humor.

My bad, back to the regularly scheduled bellyaching....

Meh.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry I didn't find humor in your post?

I think he has you confused with someone else.

Archived