corchjay

I believed the hype. I thought we would see Arkansas 2014 JJ but in reality he plays soft and afraid of contact watches the rush and makes poor decisions with the football. Why the number 33? That's the number of interceptions JJ threw in high school where he played on a very good team. The writing is on the wall obviously he can't see defensive players. Same as in high school.

I believed the hype. I thought we would see Arkansas 2014 JJ but in reality he plays soft and afraid of contact watches the rush and makes poor decisions with the football. Why the number 33? That's the number of interceptions JJ threw in high school where he played on a very good team. The writing is on the wall obviously he can't see defensive players. Same as in high school.

That was an interesting twist at the end. 33 is an enormous amount of interceptions .. is that one year or total?

That's 33 over 38 games. Less than 1 per game and I'd take that in minute right now. I agree with your post however and get your point. He's not effective in any way right now and its killing the team.

33 is still an enormous amount of interceptions over a 3 year period especially when you are physically superior to almost everyone else on the field

What was his total TD number in that time span?

80 total touchdowns

That is like a 2.42 TD to Int ratio. I think 33 is high for high school so you may be on to something.

Archived