Our qb play has been horrible

cole256

I feel bad for him too. I know he's a good guy. You could clearly see the pain/frustration/maybe anger in his eyes everytime they showed him on the sidelines. He needs to sit on the bench for a while. That has helped some qb's. You never know.

We need something different. I don't care if it's the wishbone at this point, lol.

Watch his post game interview. He said he would not be upset if he was pulled.

If the whole team has this attitude there is something seriously gone wrong!

I feel bad for him too. I know he's a good guy. You could clearly see the pain/frustration/maybe anger in his eyes everytime they showed him on the sidelines. He needs to sit on the bench for a while. That has helped some qb's. You never know.

We need something different. I don't care if it's the wishbone at this point, lol.

I have to believe he would be relieved to some degree. If he said that then he has truly "given up the ghost", for now.

We can go 3-8 and I will be for Gus' return, but we will be in dire need of an extremely proven OC/QC.

seriously what did you see LSU's qb do that jj didn't?

Manage the game and protect the football. JJ fumbled twice, threw it directly to the wrong team 3 times. Stat sheet showed two turnovers, but in reality it was more like 4-5 (Yes, things like the 18 yard fumble/recovery for a loss are essentially turnovers).

This isn't bashing a single player...it's pointing out how terrible he's performing on the field.

The best offense coach in the world could call the right play and if the ball comes out of your hand BACKWARD. What in the world. Not to mention the passes jj tossed in the dirt.

The guy may be great but right now he stinks and needs to sit. Period.

Until then it does not matter who is coaching. Longer he stay more apathy sits in with this team.

Maybe that's why I can't go along with most of you, he threw the ball in the dirt because the defense was all over the play and if he threw the screen it would be intercepted. The fact that you all keep talking about a pass that slipped out of his hand like you've never seen that before is funny. And if you're going to blame that fumble on him yeah put in white and let's see what he does in the same situation lol. Fumble recoveries are turnovers??? Wtf??

But if he really said that about being pulled he needs to go. But the only people I saw interviewed were Peyton, Tre, and frost. But that's still can't win, when he said he's fine he'll get better that was a problem, then if he shows he's upset that's a problem too. Really no matter he does you guys want him out. I want them to put white in so I can see how all of you will be like give him a chance actually

But if he really said that about being pulled he needs to go. But the only people I saw interviewed were Peyton, Tre, and frost. But that's still can't win, when he said he's fine he'll get better that was a problem, then if he shows he's upset that's a problem too. Really no matter he does you guys want him out. I want them to put white in so I can see how all of you will be like give him a chance actually

Cole...give this a view and let me know your thoughts. Mild mannered kid or a kid who doesn't really seem interested in playing football?

Maybe that's why I can't go along with most of you, he threw the ball in the dirt because the defense was all over the play and if he threw the screen it would be intercepted. The fact that you all keep talking about a pass that slipped out of his hand like you've never seen that before is funny. And if you're going to blame that fumble on him yeah put in white and let's see what he does in the same situation lol. Fumble recoveries are turnovers??? Wtf??

Maybe you can't get along with folks because of the way you behave. You bait people in with your title then want to debate with everone that it's not JJ's fault. When qb play is horrible, the team will suffer, period. End of debate. Then you want to debate that OM's qb isn't that good, lol.

The throw in the dirt was one of his good decisions.

I said go along....You get mad when somebody doesn't agree with you. You actually shouldn't be on a forum, you act like a child. I like to talk about a game and see different opinions while offering mine. If that makes you mad don't reply. Feel free to block me. I think things are his fault. I think things are the entire offense fault because none play at a high level. If you don't fine tell me why. If what you say is wrong I'm going to say why I feel it is. I'm not sorry.

And no I didn't say he wasn't good but his wr makes him that's for sure.

And yes the throw in the dirt was a screen and the d end was sitting right there. Let me guess throw it anyway so you would be talking about that interception he threw? Gtfoh

Cole...give this a view and let me know your thoughts. Mild mannered kid or a kid who doesn't really seem interested in playing football?

I get from that a qb that sound just like his offensive coaches. Sound just like Louis and Tre and frost. You don't think they've been coached to say the get better stuff? I noticed that none will give fornette any praise....Then I noticed Gus wouldn't either. I think he sound like Gus to be honest. And as far as the get upset question how do you answer that? Say yes and become this selfish, arrogant prick or say no and now people say you don't want to be out there? Either way sucks.

Just a kid repeating the staff's talking points. 95% of losing team interviews are exactly that - including the pros.

Just a kid repeating the staff's talking points. 95% of losing team interviews are exactly that - including the pros.

Sounds just like his coaches doesn't it?

e

Sounds just like his coaches doesn't it?

It does and it is. What do people expect from the kid? Nothing JJ says to the media is going to any more enlightening than the boiler plate statements at Gus' post-game pressers. That can be frustrating, but to expect anything different is naive.

can you blame him? He knows that he's stinkin it up.

Some people still like to take shots at Chris Todd. But CT did more with his 2 and 3* supporting cast than JJ is doing with 4 and 5*'s stacked at every position on offense. If we had Chris I think we'd win 9 or 10 games at least and most of us would gladly take that right now. Maybe we have too many stars?

Here is the whole problem as I see it.

JJ stinks. Team knows it. Team also knows the coaches aren't fixing it and are now playing half arsed on plays because they lack motivation due to knowing they are going to lose with what they have at qb. Put a QB on the field that acts like a leader and shows grit and determination, the whole thing turns around instantaneously. Hopefully JJ will throw 7 picks in the first half and finally get benched so someone else atleast gets a chance at becoming a leader. For JJ, it's over. That ship has sailed. The sooner the coaches move on the sooner the rest of the team has something worth playing for.

JJ stinks. Team knows it. Team also knows the coaches aren't fixing it and are now playing half arsed on plays because they lack motivation due to knowing they are going to lose with what they have at qb. Put a QB on the field that acts like a leader and shows grit and determination, the whole thing turns around instantaneously. Hopefully JJ will throw 7 picks in the first half and finally get benched so someone else atleast gets a chance at becoming a leader. For JJ, it's over. That ship has sailed. The sooner the coaches move on the sooner the rest of the team has something worth playing for.

18411be433868c6041ac1cf6f80829b321f91bbd2c1853d3841b9fbc26df2b68.jpg

Outside of Sammie, I have no reason to disagree with you this year Cole. This is from top to bottom an incompetent team. If Jeremy went to TCU or Oregon or Baylor and performed like this, then he'd have full blame. Auburn isn't even a top 60 team right now

I'd rather hope we see success over failure... But that's just me. JJ throwing 7 picks would be detrimental to the team as a whole and the perception of Auburn's program as a whole... To hope he throws 7 interceptions just so the staff will pull him is preposterous.

Like the 72 team were called Amazins we should call this years team the Matadors. We should come up with a new Au cheer where everyone in unison screams O'le at the appropriate times.

I can't quite figure out what you're trying to say. I wish you'd stop sugar-coating things and say what you really mean. So you're saying if Nancy only throws 6 picks we still play him?

Archived