09 20 15 Notes

RunInRed

Good for Avery not throwing JJ under the bus. That's our job lol. Lashlee is lost on fixing this and it's starting to show. Good thing we will have another good week of practice and I expect all players ,even Holsey will be day to day on injuries and expected back soon. Atleast RL admits that we suck at everything.

Of major note: somewhere in that RL conference, it was quoted that JJ didn't care if he lost the starting job or not and RL looked a little disturbed and said he hadn't heard that quote. If it's true that JJ doesn't even care anymore if he plays, it's not worth even giving him another chance. He has officially given up and someone else that actually wants to play should be playing. Can anyone verify that quote? If accurate, it is beyond disturbing that our starting QB isn't even interested in fighting for his position.

Someone asked him after the game what his reaction would be if a change was made at QB and JJ's repsonse was "no reaction".

I think it was "I wouldn't have no reaction". This guy is our leader on offense.

Come on, guys. He was clearly implying that he would react appropriately to losing the starting position. A child could have understood that. Jeremy Johnson has made some mistakes on the football field, but he has been a class act on and off the field. Some "fans" mire the entire sport, and there as many in the Auburn camp as any other team.

You're attack would be better suited for others on this board. Nobody you quoted said anything that bad. I posted that I had not heard the quote and if it sounded like what I gathered from elsewhere, it was disturbing. Then someone explained the actual quote, and another pointed out that he is leading our team and may not care if he is benched (which is fair conclusion to reading the quote without watching the actual interview). So...who are you attacking here? Doesn't matter really. Unfounded and misdirected.

I agree my post was the result of the cumulative negativity on this board, but I stand by my comments. You were spreading gossip about a very easily researched quote that you totally butchered, then posited an unrealistic and unflattering conclusion about the meaning of that quote (you really think a starting SEC quarterback wouldn't care about being benched? Get real. He's worked his ass off to get where he is), and calling the implications of your illogical hypothesis "beyond disturbing" is very boorish behavior in my opinion.

You still can't even figure out I made it clear in my post that I needed to verify the quote, and if accurate it IS beyond disturbing if your QB doesn't care if he is benched yet he is still being called the starter. Instead of realizing you're still attacking the wrong person, you are doubling down. Good move. Find someone else to argue with over absolutely nothing. I've got better things to do.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon. The guy said, in so many words, that if he was to get benched he'd remain a loyal team player. Reading anything else into that comment is simply trying to stir up crap.

Archived