Trash Town

RunInRed

Yup. I would imagine domestic violence ran rampant as well.

Only time I've ever heard a racial slur yelled in public was BDS in 2010. Twice. About Cam and about the defenders who couldn't contain him.

Good...... Gooooooood.....I love the meltdown. Sadly I think it will be the only home loss for them this year but I think thing like this, and the booing, and the fans leaving, will send satan out of there when Texas comes calling again.

Even though it annoys me to read, I am so grateful that my fellow Tiger fans tend to contain their meltdowns to message boards and avoid public displays of stupidity, unlike bama and some of our other SEC brethren.

It's also very nice when bama loses on the same day we do, so we don't have to listen to them drone on about our loss for the entire week.

Oh... and points to the bama fans who are bitching about the idiots among them. As G.I. Joe says, "knowing is half the battle". Now they just need to work on the other half.

I saw a article last week that they started playing Dixieland Delight again this year and the additional lyrics of Fbombs is still used. Can only assume now that the University itself accepts and endorses these type of actions at their athletic events.

I saw a article last week that they started playing Dixieland Delight again this year and the additional lyrics of Fbombs is still used. Can only assume now that the University itself accepts and endorses these type of actions at their athletic events.

It's like I tell my dad. It's not all of 'em, but it sure is most of 'em.

I've only been to BDS twice for games and both times I witnessed arrests, fighting, whole families missing teeth, drunks, etc. it's what you expect as part of the price of admission.

the cult will eat it's own when their god fails them

I think that's going to happen sooner rather than later.

^^^^ This. Not sure when it's going to happen but it will be an implosion of epic proportions.... I will go on record now that the next coach they get will be very scared to follow Sabear due to the nature of the fanbase.

as much as i enjoyed them losing, they did seem like the better team to me. turnovers nipped them in the bud. they are tough, run the ball good enough to loosen up coverage. better than us at probably every position.

as much as i enjoyed them losing, they did seem like the better team to me. turnovers nipped them in the bud. they are tough, run the ball good enough to loosen up coverage. better than us at probably every position.

Seriously?

If not for the five turnovers. Pretty common phrase today...in Tuscaloosa.

Don't believe the hype.

Guess Clay Travis will just show this to the judge/court and they will throw out the law suit.

Seriously?

Don't believe the hype.

its not hype i watched it objectively. i only remember 4 turnovers and i think they were all inside the thirty yardline. plus the luckiest td catch since the miracle vs UGA in '13. they were still throwing hail mary to win in the last seconds.

Seriously?

Don't believe the hype.

its not hype i watched it objectively. i only remember 4 turnovers and i think they were all inside the thirty yardline. plus the luckiest td catch since the miracle vs UGA in '13. they were still throwing hail mary to win in the last seconds.

All to their own. Five turnover,and a late comeback against a much more conservative and tired defense, on the field for 100+ plays. Not to mention an onside kick. I think Alabama is really good. I was very very impressed with their fight in the end, and I think Coker showed alot of heart. But I thought Ole Miss displayed an ability to make plays when needed all game. Anyway, you could make an argument. I don't think you are dead wrong. Just see it differently, I guess.

Seriously?

Don't believe the hype.

All to their own. Five turnover,and a late comeback against a much more conservative and tired defense, on the field for 100+ plays. Not to mention an onside kick. I think Alabama is really good. I was very very impressed with their fight in the end, and I think Coker showed alot of heart. But I thought Ole Miss displayed an ability to make plays when needed all game. Anyway, you could make an argument. I don't think you are dead wrong. Just see it differently, I guess.

I agree that UAT is a good team, however.... The front 7 are excellent. The secondary is beatable and the offense questionable. UGA gives them a run and possibly wins. LSU gives them plenty to handle but loses. ATM wins a shootout. They will throw all over the UAT secondary.

Satan gets pissed at all the fans for acting like Bammers after they don't make Atlanta or the playoffs and bolts for Texas after they fire Charlie Strong. He takes Kiffin and Kirby with him. Tuscaloosa riots until John Gruden is announced as the next head coach. The joy is short lived as Gruden decides to stay at BSPN, at which time Tuscaloosa erupts into violence. After four days of bloodshed (which spreads as far as Bessemer), the mayor of West Vance sacrifices eight live chickens, 5 golden retriever puppies, clubs one baby seal flown in for the occasion and pushes one old lady down a flight of stairs while holding a nude picture of Harvey Updyke and reciting the Bear's Prayer. Miraculously, Ed Orgeron is named head coach the next day. Bammers everywhere rejoice, start talking in a Cajun accent and those who can afford Hummers, buy one. Those who can't buy one of those Power Wheels Hummers and pretend.

So it shall come to pass how a fan base who wasn't satisfied with 10+ win seasons joined the fun filled works of college football mediocrity. At least Colonel Reb quit crayin'.

Oh yo yo yo, yo yo. Football....

Seriously?

Don't believe the hype.

i take nothing away from ole miss at all. they got most of the breaks and made use of them. they moved the ball, protected the ball, and played respectable defense. Auburn has done none of that.

Seriously?

Don't believe the hype.

i take nothing away from ole miss at all. they got most of the breaks and made use of them. they moved the ball, protected the ball, and played respectable defense. Auburn has done none of that.

Unlike AU in last years Iron Bowl, Ole Miss decided to keep their foot on the gas and keep scoring

Archived