Trash Town

RunInRed

as much as i enjoyed them losing, they did seem like the better team to me. turnovers nipped them in the bud. they are tough, run the ball good enough to loosen up coverage. better than us at probably every position.

Seriously?

If not for the five turnovers. Pretty common phrase today...in Tuscaloosa.

Don't believe the hype.

its not hype i watched it objectively. i only remember 4 turnovers and i think they were all inside the thirty yardline. plus the luckiest td catch since the miracle vs UGA in '13. they were still throwing hail mary to win in the last seconds.

All to their own. Five turnover,and a late comeback against a much more conservative and tired defense, on the field for 100+ plays. Not to mention an onside kick. I think Alabama is really good. I was very very impressed with their fight in the end, and I think Coker showed alot of heart. But I thought Ole Miss displayed an ability to make plays when needed all game. Anyway, you could make an argument. I don't think you are dead wrong. Just see it differently, I guess.

i take nothing away from ole miss at all. they got most of the breaks and made use of them. they moved the ball, protected the ball, and played respectable defense. Auburn has done none of that.

Unlike AU in last years Iron Bowl, Ole Miss decided to keep their foot on the gas and keep scoring

Also unlike AU last year, Ole Miss decided to score touchdowns instead of freaking field goals.

as much as i enjoyed them losing, they did seem like the better team to me. turnovers nipped them in the bud. they are tough, run the ball good enough to loosen up coverage. better than us at probably every position.

Seriously?

Don't believe the hype.

its not hype i watched it objectively. i only remember 4 turnovers and i think they were all inside the thirty yardline. plus the luckiest td catch since the miracle vs UGA in '13. they were still throwing hail mary to win in the last seconds.

All to their own. Five turnover,and a late comeback against a much more conservative and tired defense, on the field for 100+ plays. Not to mention an onside kick. I think Alabama is really good. I was very very impressed with their fight in the end, and I think Coker showed alot of heart. But I thought Ole Miss displayed an ability to make plays when needed all game. Anyway, you could make an argument. I don't think you are dead wrong. Just see it differently, I guess.

I agree that UAT is a good team, however.... The front 7 are excellent. The secondary is beatable and the offense questionable. UGA gives them a run and possibly wins. LSU gives them plenty to handle but loses. ATM wins a shootout. They will throw all over the UAT secondary.

Satan gets pissed at all the fans for acting like Bammers after they don't make Atlanta or the playoffs and bolts for Texas after they fire Charlie Strong. He takes Kiffin and Kirby with him. Tuscaloosa riots until John Gruden is announced as the next head coach. The joy is short lived as Gruden decides to stay at BSPN, at which time Tuscaloosa erupts into violence. After four days of bloodshed (which spreads as far as Bessemer), the mayor of West Vance sacrifices eight live chickens, 5 golden retriever puppies, clubs one baby seal flown in for the occasion and pushes one old lady down a flight of stairs while holding a nude picture of Harvey Updyke and reciting the Bear's Prayer. Miraculously, Ed Orgeron is named head coach the next day. Bammers everywhere rejoice, start talking in a Cajun accent and those who can afford Hummers, buy one. Those who can't buy one of those Power Wheels Hummers and pretend.

So it shall come to pass how a fan base who wasn't satisfied with 10+ win seasons joined the fun filled works of college football mediocrity. At least Colonel Reb quit crayin'.

Oh yo yo yo, yo yo. Football....

Well done

Seriously?

Don't believe the hype.

I agree that UAT is a good team, however.... The front 7 are excellent. The secondary is beatable and the offense questionable. UGA gives them a run and possibly wins. LSU gives them plenty to handle but loses. ATM wins a shootout. They will throw all over the UAT secondary.

Satan gets pissed at all the fans for acting like Bammers after they don't make Atlanta or the playoffs and bolts for Texas after they fire Charlie Strong. He takes Kiffin and Kirby with him. Tuscaloosa riots until John Gruden is announced as the next head coach. The joy is short lived as Gruden decides to stay at BSPN, at which time Tuscaloosa erupts into violence. After four days of bloodshed (which spreads as far as Bessemer), the mayor of West Vance sacrifices eight live chickens, 5 golden retriever puppies, clubs one baby seal flown in for the occasion and pushes one old lady down a flight of stairs while holding a nude picture of Harvey Updyke and reciting the Bear's Prayer. Miraculously, Ed Orgeron is named head coach the next day. Bammers everywhere rejoice, start talking in a Cajun accent and those who can afford Hummers, buy one. Those who can't buy one of those Power Wheels Hummers and pretend.

So it shall come to pass how a fan base who wasn't satisfied with 10+ win seasons joined the fun filled works of college football mediocrity. At least Colonel Reb quit crayin'.

Oh yo yo yo, yo yo. Football....

Well done

Thank you. I'm practicing for when round 2 of this airline thing doesn't work out. Career #3.

Angry Alabama fan allegedly punches, hospitalizes Ole Miss fan after loss

http://www.saturdayd...-miss-fan-loss/

"He was walking with a group of friends shouting ‘Hotty Toddy’ shortly after the game before being unexpectedly punched."

Lol, he didn't deserve it... but should have expected it.

Attended 1 game in that toilet bowl stadium (2004 AU game). We won, I grabbed my wife by the hand and headed straight for the car. Never care to go back.

"Moore said once his son improves, they plan on filing a complaint with university police".

​Probably won't get anywhere with the complaint but somebody has to do something. These updykes are out of control.

Their fans are definitely out of control. We were taking a picture outside of the stadium after the 2010 "cam-back" when one of their fans shoved me so hard I was nearly knocked down. This guy wasn't a student either, probably mid thirties. And I am a woman so they are pretty much the worst if they lose.

Seriously?

Don't believe the hype.

Both Ole Miss and uat are good teams, uat will be much more dangerous as/if they have improved QB play. If they can't rely on the QB then teams will stack the box. Ole Miss effectively moved the ball on uat D, whether short field or not. Ole Miss D gave up a lot of yards, but they did make key plays when needed. They combined for almost a 1,000 yards of offense, that is not exactly a defensive showing, but uat D did hold Ole Miss to under 100 yards rushing, not sure how much was negated on sacks, if any, while uat still managed over 200 yards rushing. Just shows that a team with a prolific passing attack, or at least downfield threats can beat them. Both are pretty good teams.

My trip to Tuscaloosa last year was interesting. The first thing I noticed was all the tailgates that had the chorus of Dixieland Delight on loop so they could continuously shout F-Auburn at anyone Auburn. I had a few of them while on campus do the get right up in your face to to yell Roll Tide F-Auburn. One tripped over me doing it and wanted to get into a fight lol. Then of course during the game was the playing of the song and practically the entire stadium chanting F-Auburn during the entire thing (it was not just the student section). Think the guy that ticked me off the most was the guy that did the get in your face thing while I was climbing to the top of their stadium. Almost head butted me and would of knocked me backwards, which would have sent me tumbling down the stairs.

I really kind of wonder how bad it would of gotten if we would have won that game.

My trip to Tuscaloosa last year was interesting. The first thing I noticed was all the tailgates that had the chorus of Dixieland Delight on loop so they could continuously shout F-Auburn at anyone Auburn. I had a few of them while on campus do the get right up in your face to to yell Roll Tide F-Auburn. One tripped over me doing it and wanted to get into a fight lol. Then of course during the game was the playing of the song and practically the entire stadium chanting F-Auburn during the entire thing (it was not just the student section). Think the guy that ticked me off the most was the guy that did the get in your face thing while I was climbing to the top of their stadium. Almost head butted me and would of knocked me backwards, which would have sent me tumbling down the stairs.

I really kind of wonder how bad it would of gotten if we would have won that game.

My guess is you would be 6' under................................j/k

Archived