Auburn vs Miss. St. Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mississippi State 31 Auburn 17 As a running qb gives us fits again. Maybe Trigger will run away again from a hit? Who knows, maybe we will man up and be the Tigers I have always known us to be. In that case we could possibly win it.

This won't be a blowout like last week...at first. Crowd and defense keep us in it for a little while, but Moo State pulls away by the second half. If we bring in/start White I think we may have a small chance. Even if all he does are screens and out routes and completes half, that's still better than backwards passes and ints. But I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach we won't see White.

Moo State: 34

Auburn: 17

Unless we suddenly get depth on the DL and LBs who can make the right reads and play their assignments.....

Miss St - 35

Auburn - 16 (I'd go as high as 27 if White plays significant time)

I'm most interested to see what happens when Jeremy throws his first ball into triple coverage. How does the crowd react? Do we at least see White warming up?

Dutch Belted St: 38

Our Beloved Tigers: 24

-Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see how we stop Dak and regularly move the ball without a vertical passing game.

Archived