Hillary, not GOP, started the ' Obama not a REAL American ' talk.

AURaptor

Go back a little further to his Senate run against Alan Keyes.

No one knows who the hell Alan Keyes is. Ergo, his campaign efforts , even if you are suggesting HE started it, are meaningless. A local IL election pales in comparison to what Hillary and Bill did , or tried to do , to Obama.

Hillary camp's anti Obama memo

In a March 2007 memo, Mark Penn, Clinton's former chief strategist, wrote, "all of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting that in a new light. Save it for 2050," according to Atlantic magazine writer Joshua Green.

"It also exposes a very strong weakness for him -- his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values," Penn wrote.

Just think. If not for Hillary it would never have come up. :rolleyes:

If not for the Liberal media it might not have come up.

I honestly thought that was started on this board lol.

You and Harold Ford Jr. See, apparently the MSM have so distorted the facts of this matter, down playing Hillary's role in the questioning of Obama's TRUE American patriotism, it's generally accepted by the public that such a view comes from and is held entirely by white, conservative Americans.

It's a story which goes back to 2008, and yet folks like Harold Ford Jr were incredulous as to the idea that Hillary was who got it started, even as recent as this week !

And this all played out live, on MSNBC, not FOX, or Breitbart. You can even see the demeanor of those on the set, fully aware of the truth, but also slightly stunned when it was actually spoken aloud, and on live t.v.

They knew. They've always known, but the narrative of why Obama is so disliked by so many of the Right Wing HAD to be " racism " , and nothing else.

You and Harold Ford Jr. See, apparently the MSM have so distorted the facts of this matter, down playing Hillary's role in the questioning of Obama's TRUE American patriotism, it's generally accepted by the public that such a view comes from and is held entirely by white, conservative Americans.

It's a story which goes back to 2008, and yet folks like Harold Ford Jr were incredulous as to the idea that Hillary was who got it started, even as recent as this week !

And this all played out live, on MSNBC, not FOX, or Breitbart. You can even see the demeanor of those on the set, fully aware of the truth, but also slightly stunned when it was actually spoken aloud, and on live t.v.

They knew. They've always known, but the narrative of why Obama is so disliked by so many of the Right Wing HAD to be " racism " , and nothing else.

Right. The "birther" movement is actually a hoax being propagated by the media. :-\

http://birthers.org/

Right. The "birther" movement is actually a hoax being propagated by the media. :-\

You're doing it again.

Trying to red herring the issue by interjecting that which isn't being discussed. Is this some sort of defense mechanism you have ? Or do you have to actively cover your eyes and look away from the actual topic ?

Hillary started the 'Obama isn't a REAL American ' stuff. It was HER campaign that pointed out his being born and raised in Indonesia and Hawai'i , never setting foot on US mainland soil until he was 17, which is the issue.

Can you at LEAST admit that much ? Or are you still in the Harold Ford Jr camp, shaking your head from side to side w/ your fingers in your ears ?

You're doing it again.

Trying to red herring the issue by interjecting that which isn't being discussed. Is this some sort of defense mechanism you have ? Or do you have to actively cover your eyes and look away from the actual topic ?

Hillary started the 'Obama isn't a REAL American ' stuff. It was HER campaign that pointed out his being born and raised in Indonesia and Hawai'i , never setting foot on US mainland soil until he was 17, which is the issue.

Can you at LEAST admit that much ? Or are you still in the Harold Ford Jr camp, shaking your head from side to side w/ your fingers in your ears ?

Frankly, I doubt Hillary was the first. I suspect the first to create such a doubt about Obama was his first opponent in his first political contest. That's just politics.

But I don't know what you mean by red herring. You clearly tried to portray Hillary's tactic as equivalent to the virtual industry that Tea Party Republicans made of the issue:

"See, apparently the MSM have so distorted the facts of this matter, down playing Hillary's role in the questioning of Obama's TRUE American patriotism, it's generally accepted by the public that such a view comes from and is held entirely by white, conservative Americans.....

...They knew. They've always known, but the narrative of why Obama is so disliked by so many of the Right Wing HAD to be " racism " , and nothing else."

Yeah, everything is always the media's fault. :-\

Lately....for the most part yes. Roll your eyes but they have an agenda.

Right. And AGW is a hoax. :-\

Right. The "birther" movement is actually a hoax being propagated by the media. :-\/>

You're doing it again.

Frankly, I doubt Hillary was the first. I suspect the first to create such a doubt about Obama was his first opponent in his first political contest. That's just politics.

But I don't know what you mean by red herring. You clearly tried to portray Hillary's tactic as equivalent to the virtual industry that Tea Party Republicans made of the issue:

"See, apparently the MSM have so distorted the facts of this matter, down playing Hillary's role in the questioning of Obama's TRUE American patriotism, it's generally accepted by the public that such a view comes from and is held entirely by white, conservative Americans.....

...They knew. They've always known, but the narrative of why Obama is so disliked by so many of the Right Wing HAD to be " racism " , and nothing else."

Google " red herring " then. You're using that tactic now, as you try to gloss over Obama's anti Americanism by interjecting the phony " birther " issue. The two topics are not interchangeable .

I thought it started back when Jack Ryan got knee capped over his SEALED divorce records?

I thought it started back when Jack Ryan got knee capped over his SEALED divorce records?

Real REC level stuff involved there. Slip a judge a few $$$, and it's all good.

Nope. Pretty sure it was this board that started it.

Same election

AGW? Yes. Climate Change? Not so much, but we can't change it alone.

Right. The "birther" movement is actually a hoax being propagated by the media. :-\/>

You're doing it again.

Google " red herring " then. You're using that tactic now, as you try to gloss over Obama's anti Americanism by interjecting the phony " birther " issue. The two topics are not interchangeable .

Obama's "anti Americanism" ? :rolleyes:

AGW? Yes. Climate Change? Not so much, but we can't change it alone.

You appear to be confused.

Same election

I guess my point was that after SEALED court documents got mysteriously/miraculously unsealed after the primaries and Ryan's election/career/family went up in flames pretty much anything was fair game at that point. In BHO's early career, all his challengers had a nasty problem of not really being around for the general election. That is how Keyes got thrown into the election. Even BHO's Democrat challengers went up in flames several times leaving him essentially the only candidate running in an election or primary.

Obama's "anti Americanism" ? :rolleyes:

Yes. His world apology tour, touting how flawed America is, bowing at the waist, over and over again, to world leaders ( Presidents aren't' suppose to do that ) , declaring there IS no such thing as American exceptionalism... all this has been well documented. You feigning ignorance and stupidity over this only shows your agenda or simply how utterly clueless you are on general knowledge.

Archived