Biden: Life Begins At Conception

DKW 86

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOW gang should love uncle joe.

:laugh:

Does the National Organization of Women have an official position on when life begins? :dunno:

Gee, why don't you check with your local chapter and get back to me. :P

Does the National Organization of Women have an official position on when life begins? :dunno:

Well you're the one who claims to know.

:laugh:/>

Does the National Organization of Women have an official position on when life begins? :dunno:/>

about 6 months after birth.

Yes, the NOW gang are for abortions, on demand, any time, any place, for any reason. Why do you even act as if you don't know this ?

Yes, the NOW gang are for abortions, on demand, any time, any place, for any reason. Why do you even act as if you don't know this ?

That's not what I asked.

That's not what I asked.

Their position is " It's a woman's choice " so I guess life begins when the woman decides to keep her baby.

That's not what I asked.

Their position is " It's a woman's choice " so I guess life begins when the woman decides to keep her baby.

It should be the woman's choice regardless of when you "guess" life begins.

Do you feel you are in a better position to make that decision for her?

That's not what I asked.

So, if a woman decides to Abort, 12 hours before delivery, even though the baby is totally viable, you are okay with that?

That's not what I asked.

I think after a number of weeks ,say 10 or 12, that "choice" because more than just an inconvenience. It becomes an actual life, a human individual. You know the whole phrase "life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness" ? Yes, it applies to the unborn as well.

That's not what I asked.

So, if a woman decides to Abort, 12 hours before delivery, even though the baby is totally viable, you are okay with that?

That issue could have been resolved yesterday. Sadly, the radical views undermined the a practical resolution.

That's not what I asked.

That issue could have been resolved yesterday. Sadly, the radical views undermined the a practical resolution.

What are the "radical" views?

That's not what I asked.

No.

That's not what I asked.

I think after a number of weeks ,say 10 or 12, that "choice" because more than just an inconvenience. It becomes an actual life, a human individual. You know the whole phrase "life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness" ? Yes, it applies to the unborn as well.

Regardless, it's not your business to control what the woman does.

That's not what I asked.

No.

See, there is a something at stake other than a woman's rights.

That's not what I asked.

No.

See, there is a something at stake other than a woman's rights.

Never said otherwise.

That's not what I asked.

If it's a human individual, a life, then of course it's our business to control what someone else does to it.

That's not what I asked.

If it's a human individual, a life, then of course it's our business to control what someone else does to it.

It's not your business in the case of a pregnant woman.

So,. at no time while a child is in the womb, does anyone have any say in the welfare of the child ?

Is that your final answer ?

So,. at no time while a child is in the womb, does anyone have any say in the welfare of the child ?

Is that your final answer ?

He is saying one thing to me and almost the exact opposite to you.

Look, we have been twisted into accepting the term FETUS. It dehumanizes the BABY. We start talking about BABIES, that is what we are talking about people, the entire discourse in this country changes. The entire definition of "When is it life?" is in itself crap. The baby has different DNA, it is not the mother's tissue. It is a child, a baby, another life. To go for the bogus issue of "Women's Rights" is to turn the BABY into a clump of the mother's cells. It isnt. It is another life, another person, a child, a baby. Those that want to focus on "Women's Rights" to abortion must dehumanize the baby first. When you have to dehumanize someone, i suggest you are already admitting you deep down know you are wrong.

This thing where we call a baby human but not a person reminds me of how we used to treat blacks. They weren't really people like us. They were 3/5th of a person. They weren't worthy of basic human rights. Oh, we came up with all kinds of sophistry of language to make it sound reasonable at the time. We spoke of how slavery was compassionate toward their lower estate and abilities. We talked patronizingly about how they weren't really prepared for the freedom white people enjoyed. We spoke of how our way of life and our very economic viability depended upon things staying the way they were.

But in our guts we knew it was wrong. We knew that regardless of what we were used to, what we had come to depend upon, whatever the challenges acknowledging their full personhood and human rights were, that we were wrong to continue living as a society like this. You can't just declare that some people are less human or not people because it might cost you something.

We have collectively as a society elevated our own interests above what is right. We have decided that our sexual freedom, our notion of sexual equality, and our convenience and economic interests justify the dehumanization of the unborn. We've crafted language that allows us to assuage our consciences. But the reality - the truth of the situation - has not changed. We are in the wrong. We know we are in the wrong. It's just up to us to snap out of this delusion we're in and correct it.

Archived