80% of migrants to EU are not from Syria

cooltigger21

Contrary to the narrative being pushed, the people coming into Europe are not refugees fleeing the fighting in Syria. They are looking for a better economic situation. http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2015/09/21/eu-data-shows-80-percent-of-migrants-are-not-from-syria-n2055060

European transformation is underway. One day China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, India and Russia will have the most stable native populations in the world. Australia can also be put in that category.

It's great irony for someone to talk about "narratives being pushed" while referencing townhall.com.

So you ignore the facts and vilify the source ?

Now THAT is ironic.

Ain't it funny now usn and homie love to take silly , childish pot shots at the crisis in Europe and the Middle East, and some how connect it to ' right wing dreaming ' or some such nonsense ? Truly shows a lack of awareness, on so many levels.

Ain't it funny now usn and homie love to take silly , childish pot shots at the crisis in Europe and the Middle East, and some how connect it to ' right wing dreaming ' or some such nonsense ? Truly shows a lack of awareness, on so many levels.

says the guy who's never been to the middle East. Oh, I forgot. You listen to talk radio so that's just as good.

says the guy who's never been to the middle East. Oh, I forgot. You listen to talk radio so that's just as good.

Never been to Japan either, yet they still attacked us in WW2. Your petty attempts at dismissing those who have made you look silly never gets old.

So, if I actually HAD gone to the Middle East, then this massive flood of refugees would NOT be happening ? Is that what you're trying to say ? Or if I'd gone to Eastern Europe, then what... ? No flood of humans banging at the door , trying to get in ?

That's rich. What do you call this thread topic?

What do * I * call this thread topic ? The thread I didn't even start ? Gee, IDK, maybe a sober, honest and pragmatic look as to what is actually happening in Europe?

Why, what do YOU call it ?

European transformation is underway. One day China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, India and Russia will have the most stable native populations in the world. Australia can also be put in that category.

The Aussies have been fighting their own immigration battles for some time as well. Fortunately, the country is fully surrounded by water, but that doesn't keep many from piling on rickety old boats and trying to sail there. It's quite a humanitarian problem they face, even before the Syrian conflict broke out. I suspect it'll only get worse. A country w/ the same land area as the United States, but only 1/10th the population is very desirable by many. Even some here.

What do * I * call this thread topic ? The thread I didn't even start ? Gee, IDK, maybe a sober, honest and pragmatic look as to what is actually happening in Europe?

A silly, childish pot shot at the crisis in Europe and the Middle East, among other things.

A silly, childish pot shot at the crisis in Europe and the Middle East, among other things.

How is it that?

Explain

How is it that?

Explain

You forgot to say "please".

OK homie here is another source. Suppose you'll dismiss it too http://www.dailymail...torn-Syria.html

The Daily Mail, which is the story TownHall is relying on for this story, is a tabloid. They are a step above the Star and National Enquirer in that they aren't reporting stories about space aliens taking over the Vatican or Michael Jackson's ghost haunting Neverland, but they make stuff up all the time.

They even got into a lot of hot water last year on, appropriately, an immigration story that was utter bunk:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/mar/17/dailymail-pcc

OK homie here is another source. Suppose you'll dismiss it too http://www.dailymail...torn-Syria.html

The Daily Mail, which is the story TownHall is relying on for this story, is a tabloid. They are a step above the Star and National Enquirer in that they aren't reporting stories about space aliens taking over the Vatican or Michael Jackson's ghost haunting Neverland, but they make stuff up all the time.

They even got into a lot of hot water last year on, appropriately, an immigration story that was utter bunk:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/mar/17/dailymail-pcc

There's also one in the Washington Post about it. The point remains the same. A very large number of these people are not refugees seeking asylum. Our government wants to bring a number of them here. They have no mechanism in place to differentiate between legitimate refugees and opportunity seekers or even potential terrorists.

I guess all those emergency meetings and reports of walls being put up at borders, and trains being stopped so as to keep " migrants " from entering the Euro counties are all tabloid stories too, huh ?

OK, don't. I'm only offering you a chance to explain yourself. You're choosing not to do so. Fine.

You're welcome.

Cowards move.

The issue of civility or pleasantries is a non sequitur here. This is nothing but an empty prop youve set up as you ignore the topic being discussed. As I said, a coward's move

The ssue of civility or pleasantries is a non sequitur here. This is nothing but an empty prop youve set up as you ignore the topic being discussed. As I said, a coward's move

It must really stroke your ego to call other people names. You certainly can't seem to forgo it. :-\

The ssue of civility or pleasantries is a non sequitur here. This is nothing but an empty prop youve set up as you ignore the topic being discussed. As I said, a coward's move

It must really stroke your ego to call other people names. You certainly can't seem to forgo it. :-\

I honestly can't fathom why you run from explaining your position on the thread topic.

Archived