Kiffin may be fired, definitely issues...

Auburn4life

That would be awesome. Kiffin bailed satan out of the iron blow last year, among others. The midget would be stupid to fire him, but... Not my problem...

Funny how the media is out there saying "These are just rumors. Nothing to see here", but if it was another school, rumor = truth and it's all over the place. Score another point for bama school of journalism grads.

No way i believe any of that.

What he said ... and I hope it is not true. He is married isn't he?

Wow interesting swirling of events for certain.... The question is, who would want to come to that mess right now. If you looked at UAT like a stock, I think it's on the "sell" side of things. Saban might not be around for much longer and the fanbase is geting cranky.

Wow interesting swirling of events for certain.... The question is, who would want to come to that mess right now. If you looked at UAT like a stock, I think it's on the "sell" side of things. Saban might not be around for much longer and the fanbase is geting cranky.

The way bama opens the checkbook, I'm sure they could buy someone. If they matched the 1.4 million Kirby makes, that would do a lot to cover the pain and suffering you'd have to deal with. After all, when anyone comes to bama, it's a "business decision".

And in breaking news, "Pope asks Nick to coach Notre Dame".

(link to follow)

Than they would have two leprechauns!,,

You sir have won Thursday

And in breaking news, "Pope asks Nick to coach Notre Dame".

(link to follow)

Than they would have two leprechauns!,,

You sir have won Thursday

How could they tell the difference between their mascot and head coach??????? And both would have a pot of gold ;D

Archived