Kiffin may be fired, definitely issues...

Auburn4life

If Kiffin actually DID shtoop either of the mentioned parties and got fired mid season, it's his end. Satan will also have a difficult time recovering from it along with the girlfriend beater from UGA and a three loss trip to the Outback Bowl.

Folks, this could be the genuine recipe to that awesome sauce we used to hear about!

Probably not true and if it is, I'm sure it will be covered up till seasons end. No way they fire him mid season unless he commits a complete criminal act.

I'll be surprised if such rumors and innuendos will be allowed to even be mentioned on such a high moral, reputable show as Jerry Springer . . . I mean Finebaum!

@danieltosh: for the record, i have never slept with a booster's wife, a coach's wife, or saban's daughter. i only have eyes for lane kiffin's wife.

Tosh for the win....

on a scale 1-10, kiffin's wife is about an 11.9. Saban's daughter is about a 4.25. I doubt any booster wives too hot either.

@danieltosh: for the record, i have never slept with a booster's wife, a coach's wife, or saban's daughter. i only have eyes for lane kiffin's wife.

Tosh for the win....

on a scale 1-10, kiffin's wife is about an 11.9. Saban's daughter is about a 4.25. I doubt any booster wives too hot either.

You are assuming you know what scratches Kiffin's itch....

Are there really issues for Kiffin to possibly be fired over, or is this just a rumor thread? Consider me a skeptic if you really think that Kiffin has been sleeping with Saban's daughter.

Are there really issues for Kiffin to possibly be fired over, or is this just a rumor thread? Consider me a skeptic if you really think that Kiffin has been sleeping with Saban's daughter.

Seriously... if you believe that I'd like to sell you some beachfront property in Kansas.

Seriously... if you believe that I'd like to sell you some beachfront property in Kansas.

My ocean front in Arizona is better!

This only means one thing. We are about to get investigated by the NCAA to throw off the media from them. On a side note, please let the rumor about Saban's daughter be true and the rumor about Kiffin and Saban getting into a fight.

Tosh for the win....

actually yes i am. and i just saw a pic of saban's daughter in a tank top. maybe 6.5 now.

Tosh for the win....

actually yes i am. and i just saw a pic of saban's daughter in a tank top. maybe 6.5 now.

Solid 8. Her parents bring her down.

Tosh for the win....

You must provide pictures or I refuse to believe you....

Since we have a no rumors policy here, I'm locking this down. When/If something takes place we can discuss it then. Until then, we need to leave this alone.

Archived