MSU visitor list

ausburn

It will be a quick trip for Little as he is playing Friday night in Allen. So we need to pull out all the stops he is worth it.

25-plus 4-star and 5-star prospects at the Miss. St. game. WOW. Where's the bagman drop-off location going to be? I want to make sure i have my share in on time.

Our good friend David Marshall will be there. For some reason I thought that drama was behind us.

Apparently we still want him. Marshall tweeted today a pic of him up on our huge Jumbotron.

Our good friend David Marshall will be there. For some reason I thought that drama was behind us.

Apparently we still want him. Marshall tweeted today a pic of him up on our huge Jumbotron.

is that legal?

is that legal?

I don't see why it wouldn't be

is that legal?

I guess I'm confused about the activities that are legal or not with the recruits. If it was during the game, I'm 100 percent sure it would be illegal.

is that legal?

I guess I'm confused about the activities that are legal or not with the recruits. If it was during the game, I'm 100 percent sure it would be illegal.

Yes, but just having it on there shouldn't be. I mean heck, for all we know, that picture wasn't actually on there and they just used PhotoShop

Would be great if Character flipped while these other guys are in town. Not sure if that can happen while our coaches are... coaching... though.

It's happened with other recruits

is that legal?

I guess I'm a little down on what's legal as well. I mean during a game with 80k other fans illegal??

How did Little visit go. Since I live in Allen and watch this kid dominate I would love to see him at Auburn

How did Little visit go. Since I live in Allen and watch this kid dominate I would love to see him at Auburn

Just from bits and pieces from twitter, I think it went well for him and most of the other guys in attendance. Of course, I don't think the kids often say that a visit didn't go well.

Saw some recruiting gurus tweet out that Little loved his visit and will definitely come back. He came with his mom.

Archived