Golloway on the way out?

Mikey

Calling Casey Dunn....

this is what I would like to see if CSG is gone.

Absolutely NOT....

Elaborate?

Because I don't believe him to be qualified and I think we can do much better than that.

Calling Casey Dunn....

Absolutely NOT....

Elaborate?

Because I don't believe him to be qualified and I think we can do much better than that.

He's plenty qualified. But my understanding is that even though he played baseball here, he's a big ol' bammer in terms of who he pulls for in football. That doesn't sit well with me.

Calling Casey Dunn....

Absolutely NOT....

Elaborate?

10-4, just curious.

Calling Casey Dunn....

Absolutely NOT....

Elaborate?

He's plenty qualified. But my understanding is that even though he played baseball here, he's a big ol' bammer in terms of who he pulls for in football. That doesn't sit well with me.

I have heard that as well. That is more than enough for me not to want him.

We do not need Casey Dunn. He has proved he is not an Auburn man. Calling Tim Hudson who is retiring! What say any of you?

Hudson is a great player and loves Auburn. However, I have coached more baseball than Hudson has, I love Auburn and I'm not qualified to run the AU program. I don't think Tim is either. We need an experienced college baseball coach.

We do not need Casey Dunn. He has proved he is not an Auburn man. Calling Tim Hudson who is retiring! What say any of you?

We have got to get out of this mentality that just because a beloved former player is available that he should become the head coach at a major university sport. It would be different if Hudson were brought in as some kind of assistant - a pitching coach perhaps. But even that is something you typically wouldn't give to a guy that hasn't coached a day in his life.

We have got to get out of this mentality that just because a beloved former player is available that he should become the head coach at a major university sport. It would be different if Hudson were brought in as some kind of assistant - a pitching coach perhaps. But even that is something you typically wouldn't give to a guy that hasn't coached a day in his life.

^^^ This!!!

So tired of this mentality.

^^^ This!!!

Yep..how did Gabe Goss's stint as hitting coach work out? Playing and coaching....just not the same skillset.

^^^ This!!!

Yep..how did Gabe Goss's stint as hitting coach work out? Playing and coaching....just not the same skillset.

Surely if someone did great things as a player for AU then they are the perfect coach. It's not like we are a major player of college sports. :)

That's probably true Inferno...but we can always dream can't we ??? :dunno:

Archived