Lost- But Definite Improvement- Game stats

shabby

389 yards to 326

dominated time of possession

white 20 out of 28 188 yards one interception and some good runs

Considering the line play, white did well. I feel like it was unrealistic to expect a complete turn around in one week but I think we will be moving in the right direction.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've lost yo dang mind!!! Miss St. is average at best. They have no running game, no big time receivers, and their coach is a blooming idiot. They won't win 6, and we won't either.

I agree... Our blocking was not there. Our defense stepped up and fought. They still did not pressure the qb but they made some good stops and got the ball back to the o. We played better than the score shows.

You've lost yo dang mind!!! Miss St. is average at best. They have no running game, no big time receivers, and their coach is a blooming idiot. They won't win 6, and we won't either.

whatever Bammer. Best we've played this year and Miss State is certainly better than our first two teams we played and up there with LSU

We had the ball 4x's in the RZ and ended up with 6 points. It is what it is. They made stops (we helped a lot). We convert, we probably win. SW is a gamer. The announcers are idiots if they think JJ should be our starter. SW played his first game against an SEC defense who has a good DC. JJ looked lost against Louisville, JSU and LSU. Small sample size but I'll take SW every day.

What were you watching? Tennis?

whatever Bammer. Best we've played this year and Miss State is certainly better than our first two teams we played and up there with LSU

A game like this always brings out posters like Deck....count on plenty of nastiness for the rest of the evening.

A game like this always brings out posters like Deck....count on plenty of nastiness for the rest of the evening.

we suck gus sucks fire everyone and all the fans. Let's UAB it, it's that bad blah blah blah

War Eagle!!

For all of the changes dro. QB to LB, to having a new center, to postiton changes, and to players adjusting to a new system on defense, I am pretty happy with the turn around from last weekend to this weekend. SW has a cannon! I thought he was on point for the most part. Recievers have to adjust to the arm strength and he's pretty mobile for MOST people on here saying he ISN'T mobile. He extended plays at times. 17 points to a good MSU team isn't bad considering how they played against JSU.

Defense was viable. Sean was encouraging. Running game was better than average. Passing game was not in sync, qb took his very first college snap tonight. O line must improve pass protection. Diaz is great at blitzing. RED ZONE OFFENSE KILLED US.

We were obviously way overrated and maybe will still recover well enough to have an average season to build on. That's all there can be folks. Injuries, poor evaluation of player abilty/commitment, but coaches seem to have realized the error they made and have at least started making some changes for the better.

wilson is good and so is there coach. You are right that they are average. They lost alot in the off season.

White was good but o-line or no o-line, we have to find a down field passing game. Unless we do HUNH option like we did in 2013, you just can't win without a down field passing game. It's part of the balance needed for a complete o.

I give props to Deck. Miss St is average at best. They def have no running game as they proved tonight and as my uga fan watching partner pointed as well yet we still could not stop them. I heard a comment about the last time we had ad defense that people were concerned about was in the Tubberville era and I couldn't agree more. I think we will improve but we have a LONG way to go. WDE!!!

Bingo, the opponent tonight was not freakin Ohio St it was Moo St and they just took two in a row from us, neither State nor Auburn will make a bowl, being last in the west is not improvement. This mess started last season and it is not getting better. Man this is 2012 all over again.

I give props to Deck. Miss St is average at best. They def have no running game as they proved tonight and as my uga fan watching partner pointed as well yet we still could not stop them. I heard a comment about the last time we had ad defense that people were concerned about was in the Tubberville era and I couldn't agree more. I think we will improve but we have a LONG way to go. WDE!!!

I love Auburn, but I am a realist. I became concerned during the Louisville game with this team. We regressed against JSU and LSU. I feel like we made some strides tonight. Unfortunately, these are the strides that needed to be made from week 1 to week 2. Convert in the RZ and it's a different game. We may or may not have won bc MSU would've changed things up as well.

MSU is average at best. TAMU, UGA, turd's and OM are all likely to beat us like a rented mule. We better hope for either A) A vast improvement or B) Beat Arky, and UK plus the nonconference teams. Otherwise we are probably screwed.

And I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed by comments of Auburn fans.

That makes two of us.

And I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed by comments of Auburn fans.

Not trying to be rude but this board as well as a lot of our fans at just plain soft.

Folks on here spend more time trying to find the bright side than being a realist and changing expectations.

Honestly it starts at the top and our AD is where I would look first.

Archived