Lost- But Definite Improvement- Game stats

shabby

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed by comments of Auburn fans.

You should have sat with me last night. I wanted to throat punch the Auburn fans behind me.

Oh yes...have seen that of course......there is probably some difference between Auburn fans and AU football fans.....was behind a guy who was just loud and brutal.....made me wonder about his sanity...or sobriety...and this was a game we won.

Its hard to utilize Duke when you don't use your vertical passing game. I have to say they used it a little on the first drive but after the interception shelved it for the most part.

And IMO that was one of Gus's biggest mistakes. I get he has a RS freshman in his first collegiate start, but come on....at least give him other opportunities to make those plays rather than shelving them all together. He was not going to be perfect.....but I was pretty darned impressed with him. Played with determination.

If you have ever heard Tom Rinaldi talking about Sean White, google his comments about his story. White was the bottom of the list invited to the Elite 11 and worked his way to the top by the end. He was the LAST player invited to the all star game, busted his butt and beat out some very talented QBs to win the starting job and MVP from that performance. He's where he is because he has worked hard and was determined...an admirable quality for a player and one that often leads to a high level of success.

Archived