Misconception of US/Iranian Agreement

autigeremt

Setting aside. For a moment whether we can stop or delay Iran getting nukes, let's look at the rest of the deal. Sanctions get lifted never to return. They get 150 billion in frozen assets unfrozen. They can start selling oil on the open market. That gives them a lot of money to use in promoting terrorism around the world.

The world just got a whole lot less secure.

Setting aside. For a moment whether we can stop or delay Iran getting nukes, let's look at the rest of the deal. Sanctions get lifted never to return. They get 150 billion in frozen assets unfrozen. They can start selling oil on the open market. That gives them a lot of money to use in promoting terrorism around the world.

OH NOEZ!!! TEH TERRORISTS!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

You're in favor of giving the #1 sponsor of terrorism the resources to do even more. Got it.

You're in favor of giving the #1 sponsor of terrorism the resources to do even more. Got it.

I'm in favor of not living my life in constant fear of countries with military budgets a fraction of ours. I'm in favor of talking, negotiating, giving peace a chance. We talked with the Soviets- a much greater threat than the Iranians could ever hope to be.

Oh, and I'm in favor of supporting the troops by not playing war games and threatening to ship them off to be killed or maimed in useless conflicts, then ^%$& upon should they be unfortunate enough to come home to crappy VA care and no support whatsoever.

I'm in favor of not living my life in constant fear of countries with military budgets a fraction of ours. I'm in favor of talking, negotiating, giving peace a chance. We talked with the Soviets- a much greater threat than the Iranians could ever hope to be.

Oh, and I'm in favor of supporting the troops by not playing war games and threatening to ship them off to be killed or maimed in useless conflicts, then ^%$& upon should they be unfortunate enough to come home to crappy VA care and no support whatsoever.

Based on you last sentence, you have just gained an admirer. I promise I won't be the creepy kind though. Well said!!!!

People done forgot how they killed our hostages and blowed up our twin towers. I bet they got secret basis in Mexico.

I don't understand why you two always resort to this childish rhetorical BS, instead of discussing the topic in the thread??? You just like playing the billy badass try to make fun of folks moniker from behind your keyboard, b/c you can't discuss the topic?? Just a reminder of who has been voting for the dems and why things are in the crapper here in the U.S.

You're crazy if you don't think Iran is and could be a viable threat to the ME and the U.S. You don't think they could build the weapons they want to with a fraction of the military budget like saying regardless of what they do we have a bigger/better military so nothing to worry about? But then you say that then you blast about not sending military men/women into war and getting better VA care (which they absolutely need/deserve).

Now Russia is putting their nose in the ME possibly striking CIA back rebels and civilians.

Archived