Al Borges

auburn4ever

I'm glad we have a week off before we go against Kentucky at their place.

You should start a new thread about the off week. I'm serious. We should think about what we need to do between now and the Kentucky game.

One thing about A4E.....the moment is never too big for him, no doubt. He just takes what this message board gives him. We will find out a little more this week where he is at. He has had some mistakes, but they are correctable.

Can he be one of the best posters in all of college football message boards though?

No doubt, probably could easily translate to the NFL boards as well.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al Borges is a very average OC with a very average resume and the sentimentality here for him is like Princess Diana blather. Good time to be sure but don't make him out as something he's never been. His hallmark is overachieving with mediocre talent and underachieving with impressive talent. Next thread...

Awesome, thanks for stopping by.

You should start a new thread about the off week. I'm serious. We should think about what we need to do between now and the Kentucky game.

One thing about A4E.....the moment is never too big for him, no doubt. He just takes what this message board gives him. We will find out a little more this week where he is at. He has had some mistakes, but they are correctable.

Can he be one of the best posters in all of college football message boards though?

No doubt, probably could easily translate to the NFL boards as well.

One of the better posters, ther's no doubt.

lolol

Al Borges is a very average OC with a very average resume and the sentimentality here for him is like Princess Diana blather. Good time to be sure but don't make him out as something he's never been. His hallmark is overachieving with mediocre talent and underachieving with impressive talent. Next thread...

He was the best coach on the field at JHS last Saturday, by far.

He was the best coach on the field at JHS last Saturday, by far.

+1

Sometimes the talent leave is not on par with the coaching, other sometimes the coaching is not on par with the talent.

Archived