Whoops! Likely future speaker McCarthy slips up and states the truth.

homersapien

If posting counterpoints to the insane, mindless, partisan, rude and insulting posts on this forum amounts to trolling, I'll plead guilty.

But you never make the case that what others think or post is ' insane, mindless, rude or insulting '. You just make a grand declaration of your view, as if it's a fact, and commence on the snarking and trolling.

The question on the table is honesty (sincerity). I want to see a single example of my dishonesty. Heck, no doubt there is at least one out there, I am human.

Here ->

snapback.pnghomersapien, on 01 October 2015 - 04:14 PM, said:

snapback.pngAURaptor, on 01 October 2015 - 03:05 PM, said:

There was zero politics in the Benghazi hearings. Stunning you can't see that, still.

Can your mind even process the truth ? Don't seem like it can.

"was zero politics" ?

"Don't seem like..."?

Are you trying to write down to your level of thought?

1st thing I said was grammatically correct. The 2nd thing I said wasn't, but still falls with in the general common parlance of Southern speak, at least in the informal sense. This is an informal board, yet you chose to ignore the points I made, and instead attempted to ridicule my grammar , as a means of dismissing my education ( AU graduate ), my intellect, and there by invalidate any of my views.

THAT is being a troll.

Were's the dishonesty?

And yeah, the misuse of grammar on an Auburn forum bothers me. I occasionally do it myself, but typically catch it later and edit it.

If goading one for such a mistake is trolling, I'll plead guilty. But it's certainly not as bad as the frequent ad-hominem insults you sprinkle most of your posts with. What would you call that, other than simply being a jerk?

The trolling, the grammar nazi crap is the sum total of your post.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this points to the issue of you being a troll. Either you are so dim and can't comprehend the security risk, never mind Hillary's insubordination by doing what the Obama administration told her not to do, or you simply want to play the part of the rube, saying what ever it takes to be the contrarian, and simply act dumb, just out of spite and your ' amusement '.

Which is it ?

You have a lot of chutzpah to imply someone else is "dim" or a "rube" while insisting that Bush and Cheney didn't lie about the need to invade Iraq. :-\

None what so ever.

They didn't lie. You can't show where they lied, so the claim by you is moot.

This is a lie. What was found, was exactly what was already known about, not the infamous WMDs. And, it still does not address the "active nuclear program" or "ties to Al Qaeda".

Nope, you're wrong. What was found was unaccounted for, unreported by Saddam, and undeniably WMD.

Hopefully this does McCarthy in too, aka Boehner II.

The fact that the administration felt it necessary to create a weak political cover story for the Benghazi deaths and then dragged out a coverup of that weak cover story past the election is one issue.

Many still believe Benghazi was also a illegal arms shipment operation for the Syrian Rebels supported by the senior leadership of both parties. Thus the delay of an investigation by both parties?

What came as a by product of this was the undercovering of the illegal use of the Clinton Foundation email server to conduct official US government communications containing classified information. Mrs. Bill Clinton allowing uncleared Clinton Foundation personnel to access those classified government emails made it worse.

Mrs. Bill Clinton's statements about the email that later proved to be untrue are both politically damaging and perhaps misleading to criminal investigators.

You may be right about the "political cover" story but that assumes they felt they could get away with it indefinitely. I personally think the jumped on the video story because it was plausible (considering the riots triggered by such things) and they wanted to believe it. IMO the dragged it out by not backing off to at least, 'we don't really know and ere investigating'. That mistake was due to political incompetence, ultimately on Obama's part.

And he sent Susan Rice out to continue spreading the false story because neither he or Mrs. Clinton would do it. Susan Rice sacrificed her career for them and has since continued to relate incorrect information on other matters.

This is a lie. What was found, was exactly what was already known about, not the infamous WMDs. And, it still does not address the "active nuclear program" or "ties to Al Qaeda".

Nope, you're wrong. What was found was unaccounted for, unreported by Saddam, and undeniably WMD.

Provide a link. Better not be old mustard gas or, you are wrong.

Nope, I'm right. Unaccounted for, undestroyed WMD caches were part of the deal. I'm right, you're wrong.

Because she's untrustable.

And she is. Had a Dem controlled House had their say, Hillary and her dishonesty concerning Benghazi would have never seen the light of day.

Thankfully, the GOP were in control, and Americans saw ( at least some of ) the truth.

Could use a whole lot more , imo. If the result of telling the truth is that Hillary suffers at the polls, should that not be admitted ?

And the kicker here ? It's not spin.

It's the truth.

The only spin here is coming from Hillary and the Left. At no time did McCarthy make the claim or remotely suggest that the hearings on Benghazi were in any way political.

Nope, I'm right. Unaccounted for, undestroyed WMD caches were part of the deal. I'm right, you're wrong.

No link, no credibility.

No link, no credibility.

So, because I don't post a link that the great pyramids of Giza exist, there's no credibility ? WTF drugs are you on today ?

Many people were startled when the New York Times broke an eight part story a few days ago about a Karl Rove-led cover-up of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs) in Iraq — and then The Daily Beast followed up with a report entitled “Insiders Blame Rove for Covering Up Iraq’s Real WMD.”

The Beast even sub-titled their piece “There’s one man, some Republicans say, who kept the public from learning about the chemical shells littered around Iraq. He was Bush’s most important political adviser.” The revelation has many in the political class in a buzz.

And yet the decision to quash the story was archetypal of how Rove and George W. Bush devised the White House response to every major issue, and this eight year abdication of the bully pulpit still haunts the Republican Party — not to mention our soldiers and their families — and all conservatives today.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/10/24/weapon-of-mass-delusion-rove-lied-republican-brand-died/

No link, no credibility.

So, because I don't post a link that the great pyramids of Giza exist, there's no credibility ? WTF drugs are you on today ?

Many people were startled when the New York Times broke an eight part story a few days ago about a Karl Rove-led cover-up of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs) in Iraq — and then The Daily Beast followed up with a report entitled “Insiders Blame Rove for Covering Up Iraq’s Real WMD.”

The Beast even sub-titled their piece “There’s one man, some Republicans say, who kept the public from learning about the chemical shells littered around Iraq. He was Bush’s most important political adviser.” The revelation has many in the political class in a buzz.

And yet the decision to quash the story was archetypal of how Rove and George W. Bush devised the White House response to every major issue, and this eight year abdication of the bully pulpit still haunts the Republican Party — not to mention our soldiers and their families — and all conservatives today.

http://www.breitbart...can-brand-died/

That is a pitiful offering of "proof". You are, as usual, wrong and deceptive. Maybe looking for the truth, rather than seeing what you wish to see, would be helpful?

Your denial of facts is proof that you're a troll, insincere & unable to discuss honestly.

Your denial of facts is proof that you're a troll, insincere & unable to discuss honestly.

You have not presented any facts.

Yes, I have. But you''ll just dismiss anything I post, out of hand, simply because it goes against what you want to be true.

Reports can be made, photos can be posted, stories told and retold, but it doesn't matter to you. You're simply playing the role of contrarian because you have no life, and you think being an ahole on the internet is ' fun ! '.

Done arguing w/ idiots.

And one last thing about McCarthy - he didn't say 1 damn thing which was wrong, or remotely suggested the Benghazi matter had anything to do w/ politics.

It was Obama and Hillary who HID THE TRUTH ABOUT BENGHAZI, on the eve of the 2012 election, so they wouldn't have a mess on their hands. A POLITICAL mess.

Yes, I have. But you''ll just dismiss anything I post, out of hand, simply because it goes against what you want to be true.

Reports can be made, photos can be posted, stories told and retold, but it doesn't matter to you. You're simply playing the role of contrarian because you have no life, and you think being an ahole on the internet is ' fun ! '.

Done arguing w/ idiots.

And one last thing about McCarthy - he didn't say one damn thing which was wrong, or remotely suggested the Benghazi matter had anything to do w/ politics.

It was Obama and Hillary who HID THE TRUTH ABOUT BENGHAZI, on the eve of the 2012 election, so they wouldn't have a mess on their hands. A POLITICAL mess.

Great irony here. :laugh:

Done arguing w/ idiots.

And one last thing about McCarthy - he didn't say 1 damn thing which was wrong, or remotely suggested the Benghazi matter had anything to do w/ politics.

You should look in the mirror. You should rephrase some of these statements as questions to yourself.

No. You should. You asked for s link, I gave 2. Proof? All the proof I need to show who the trolls in here are & not to even waste my time .

And Homer, please look up the meaning of the word "irony". You still keep a miss using it. It is it really that hard of the word to understand. Till you know what it means, please refrain from trying to use it - at all.

No. You should. You asked for s link, I gave 2. Proof? All the proof I need to show who the trolls in here are & not to even waste my time .

And Homer, please look up the meaning of the word "irony". You still keep a miss using it. It is it really that hard of the word to understand. Till you know what it means, please refrain from trying to use it - at all.

Right. It's me who doesn't 'get' irony. :rolleyes:

"... you''ll just dismiss anything.....because it goes against what you want to be true."

"...he didn't......remotely suggested the Benghazi matter had anything to do w/ politics."

Right. It's me who doesn't 'get' irony. :rolleyes:

"... you''ll just dismiss anything.....because it goes against what you want to be true."

"...he didn't......remotely suggested the Benghazi matter had anything to do w/ politics."

Hmmm. I wonder why then, other Republican leaders are saying he made a mistake?

Right. It's me who doesn't 'get' irony. :rolleyes:/>

You certainly cannot explain what you just posted. My own quotes are supposed to show me what? I know what I said I know the meaning behind them, too bad you don't.

Right. It's me who doesn't 'get' irony. :rolleyes:/>

You certainly cannot explain what you just posted. My own quotes are supposed to show me what? I know what I said I know the meaning behind them, too bad you don't.

Sure I can:

You accuse ICHY of ignoring facts because they contradict what he wants to be true and then immediately claim that McCarthy didn't associate the Benghazi investigation with politics, which is clearly false, ipso facto.

That's humorously ironic. :laugh:

All McCarthy said was the truth. YOU seem to think that the truth means the investigation was just to hurt Hillary, when it was on going LONG before she announced she was running. In reality, the TRUTH is that she's a lying sack of s*** and because she's been uncooperative on the whole issue, it's hurt her poll numbers, because we've discovered more and more about what she's claimed to be flat out LIES.

The reasons for the hearings into this administration's cover up of Benghazi isn't political, but the implications of the cover up being found out DOES have political fall out.

This would be like Woodward and Bernstein being accused of phonying up the Watergate investigation, JUST because they wanted to bring Nixon down.

Nixon was guilty, so he left office, ipso facto, IT WAS POLITICAL !

BS. Do you really think Hillary would be under investigation if she weren't running for president?

This isn't political in the same way Bush and Cheney didn't lie about Iraq. :rolleyes:

All McCarthy said was the truth. YOU seem to think that the truth means the investigation was just to hurt Hillary, when it was on going LONG before she announced she was running. In reality, the TRUTH is that she's a lying sack of s*** and because she's been uncooperative on the whole issue, it's hurt her poll numbers, because we've discovered more and more about what she's claimed to be flat out LIES.

The reasons for the hearings into this administration's cover up of Benghazi isn't political, but the implications of the cover up being found out DOES have political fall out.

This would be like Woodward and Bernstein being accused of phonying up the Watergate investigation, JUST because they wanted to bring Nixon down.

Nixon was guilty, so he left office, ipso facto, IT WAS POLITICAL !

There's the difference.

Archived