Fans invited to take the field after SJSU game

McLoofus

It's a part of the homecoming festivities....not because of a monster win over the #1 team in the country with 0:01 left prior to the biggest play in college football history that led the entire world to celebrate. :)

This will be in preparation for the rest of the home games we will play & win. If we are going to do this, we might as well get it right starting this Saturday. War Corgi, "Her Majesty's Lady Annabelle," would love to be there leading this activity.

Annabelle does not like to travel except when I take her to PETCO for her bath and nail manicure. From the moment she enters PETCO until she leaves, everyone in the store stops and adore her Corginess. She is an exact twin to one of the Queen's Corgis. When we went to London last Summer, we were able to see a few of the Queen's Corgis during our visit to Kensington Palace. We did not get to pet them and were about 40 feet from them. I talked to one of the staff that takes care of the Corgis and told him about my Annabelle. I sent him a picture of Belle when we got home, and he ws astonished with how much my Belle resembles one of the Queen's Corgis!

This will be in preparation for the rest of the home games we will play & win. If we are going to do this, we might as well get it right starting this Saturday. War Corgi, "Her Majesty's Lady Annabelle," would love to be there leading this activity.

Annabelle does not like to travel except when I take her to PETCO for her bath and nail manicure. From the moment she enters PETCO until she leaves, everyone in the store stops and adore her Corginess. She is an exact twin to one of the Queen's Corgis. When we went to London last Summer, we were able to see a few of the Queen's Corgis during our visit to Kensington Palace. We did not get to pet them and were about 40 feet from them. I talked to one of the staff that takes care of the Corgis and told him about my Annabelle. I sent him a picture of Belle when we got home, and he ws astonished with how much my Belle resembles one of the Queen's Corgis!

Doc, you okay?

Train-off-the-rails.jpg

Can she lead the team through the tunnel?

Can she lead the team through the tunnel?

Can she run the offense?

Why?

Fans are invited to take the field following the conclusion of tomorrow's game. Weather permitting. #WarEagle

CQVRHpLWIAAI87F.jpg

@AuburnTigers

That type of response is exactly what's wrong with our fan base.

What is wrong with his curiosity? I think you may be reading too much into it.

Doc, you okay?

Train-off-the-rails.jpg

Couldn't feel any better. We are all grasping at various things within our environment as to why things are the way they are. Annabelle is a one of a kind Corgi that loves anything to do with Auburn. The team needs a rallying point, and Belle is fit and willing to take on anyone or thing that is not an Auburn Tiger. She would be perfect running out of the tunnel with the team as long as they are treats for her at the end of the tunnel. She would love nothing more than to walk over to UGA and bite off one of his ears!

We will have sellout games the rest of the season if Belle is allowed to run out of the tunnel with the team. She might not care for anything to do with our eagle. She is not fond of birds of any type. We have all kinds of wild animals that pass through our property, and she hates crows in the worse possible way. I have to repaint the walls in the kitchen area about every 3 months. She can see a crow from about 10 feet from the window and tries her best to get at the crows. Her body is just too short for her to see the crows in full view. It is the funniest thing to watch her scratch at the wall in an attempt to get at the crows. We have 2 crows that have visited our mountain home for the past 3-4 years. I have named the Cheryl and Russell Crow.

Belle will be watching the game with me come Saturday. She is a true blue "War Corgi" little dog.

Why?

Fans are invited to take the field following the conclusion of tomorrow's game. Weather permitting. #WarEagle

CQVRHpLWIAAI87F.jpg

@AuburnTigers

That type of response is exactly what's wrong with our fan base.

Did that feel good? Attaboy.

Why?

CQVRHpLWIAAI87F.jpg

@AuburnTigers

Could it be, the field will not be played on until Oct 31st against Ole Miss and the grounds keepers feel that any damage the field endures will be corrected by that time?

It seems Jay Jacobs is all for the fan experience this year and OK'd it for homecoming to enhance that experience. I hope it goes well.

Archived