Texas at TCU

augolf1716

30-0 TCU start of second quarter. Wow Longhorn fans are going to be going crazy

I don;t understand this.....they got rid of the AD.....wasn't that supposed to solve their football problems? What's going on?

Right now Tx is the 5th 4th best team in the state. Behind TCU, TAMU, *Texas Tech* and Baylor. Gotta be brutal for their egos.

Fixed that for you.

I know Charlie Strong is a better coach than this....sometimes things just get so out of hand that no matter who is coaching, it's going to take a new coaching staff to change the atmosphere at a school. I think CS is gone pretty soon ....no way he can save the program.

I know Charlie Strong is a better coach than this....sometimes things just get so out of hand that no matter who is coaching, it's going to take a new coaching staff to change the atmosphere at a school. I think CS is gone pretty soon ....no way he can save the program.

Mack Brown left the program in a mess. The current players don't fit what Charlie wants to do. He can do the job but I don't think he'll be given enough time. The AD they fired was one of the people responsible for torpedoing the deal to get Saban.

This is a new coaching staff. Mack Brown left a mess in that program. It's not going to be fixed overnight. Changing coaches this soon would do more harm than good IMO.

Archived