Cass will start at DE

Maverick.AU

I think Cass contributed more at DE than he'd be contributing at LB. With Garrett back LB is about as good as it will be this year, Cass or not. We need somebody at DE that can pressure the passer and it's starting to look like the others there simply aren't built for the pass rushing part of the job.

My thoughts 100%

He looked good having really never played the position. Looked solid rushing the passer. He was on skates against the run. Got pushed around pretty badly by OT.

I thought his post game comments were interesting. Basically said the defense was confused and out of sorts (something to this effect).

I thought Cass did a good job at bringing pressure several times in the game. I don't know how well he played the position overall . . . such as leverage and maintaining the point of attack/boundary.

Then again, it seems our DEs have had issues holding contain for eons now.

three different DCs over the decade and same inability to prevent the short pass or keep people from running around our ends...it is amazing how that tendency continues on and on...

Sad, but true . . . at least thus far

I thought Cass did a good job at bringing pressure several times in the game. I don't know how well he played the position overall . . . such as leverage and maintaining the point of attack/boundary.

three different DCs over the decade and same inability to prevent the short pass or keep people from running around our ends...it is amazing how that tendency continues on and on...

Must give WM time.

I mean come on he said his main pitch recruiting was going to be come here and you'll play....quick. That is telling you he's saying our talent on defense isn't really the talent everybody is thinking

Must give WM time.

+1. To recruit, even. We were a 5-2 for a while. Know what that says to LB recruits?

Tuberville cursed us after JJ fired him on his way out the door.

Only a man who coached with him (Muschamp) can fix it!

I'm just looking for anything positive at this point as you can tell lol

He looked good having really never played the position. Looked solid rushing the passer. He was on skates against the run. Got pushed around pretty badly by OT.

I thought his post game comments were interesting. Basically said the defense was confused and out of sorts (something to this effect).

Really?!?

I hadn't noticed.

Sarcasm Off

Been that way for awhile now

Archived