UF v OM

NoALtiger

Florida all over them 13-0 in the 1st.

A well coached team, that develops their talent.

Ivey and Patterson both playing..

And getting good coaching!

Wow..Another td. 77 yard. 19-0

Good coaching and player development makes a world of difference.

So much for that horrible year and it helping us in recruiting in Florida talk

I know I would stay in Florida, if I were a recruit from the area.

So, is there anyone out there who really thought OM was #3 nationally? Or is this the proverbial post-big game win let-down?

So, is there anyone out there who really thought OM was #3 nationally? Or is this the proverbial post-big game win let-down?

No, OM is a bit over-rated but I think the bigger story is what can when a team with loads of talent gets the proper head coach running the show. Not a knock on Boom, but UF is loaded and has a guy that knows what to do with talent.

No, OM is a bit over-rated but I think the bigger story is what can when a team with loads of talent gets the proper head coach running the show. Not a knock on Boom, but UF is loaded and has a guy that knows what to do with talent.

^What he said.

Did anyone look at UF's schedule and results so far this year before making comments like this? Barely won 3 games against mediocre teams....nothing that said they should be whipping OM like this.

Did anyone look at UF's schedule and results so far this year before making comments like this? Barely won 3 games against mediocre teams....nothing that said they should be whipping OM like this.

Probably what folks said about us in '13. For folks on the outside looking in, there was no way we could go from not winning a conference game to playing in the NC. S**t happens when the right things fall into place.

38-3 UF.

Can we get coaching and player development like this!?

People are starting to say Florida is the Auburn of 2013. I don't see it but to give Florida credit, we never stomped any decent team 38-3.

People are starting to say Florida is the Auburn of 2013. I don't see it but to give Florida credit, we never stomped any decent team 38-3.

Not sure that will happen again, but Florida is off to a great start.

UF is gonna be a monster. Getting better every week. Aggression. Execution. Fire. Absolutely killing it.

With great coaching and player development !

Archived