Coach Tuberville at Tiger Walk

RunInRed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss CTT. I was in school at AU when he was our coach. We had consistent winning seasons, our players rarely got in trouble and were actually punished if they did, and we won big games. Sure, we lost some we shouldn't have lost, but that was a time when expectations surrounding college football hadn't become completely out of hand. I would take the consistency and type of program we had under CTT over the roller coaster we've been on since then any day of the week.

You'd take 10 consistent years with 0 national titles and 1 sec title over a 7 year roller coaster with 1 national title and 2 sec? I'd take the latter

I miss CTT. I was in school at AU when he was our coach. We had consistent winning seasons, our players rarely got in trouble and were actually punished if they did, and we won big games. Sure, we lost some we shouldn't have lost, but that was a time when expectations surrounding college football hadn't become completely out of hand. I would take the consistency and type of program we had under CTT over the roller coaster we've been on since then any day of the week.

You'd take 10 consistent years with 0 national titles and 1 sec title over a 7 year roller coaster with 1 national title and 2 sec? I'd take the latter

Why can't we have the best of both? That's what we expect.

I'd take that :D

I'd take that :D

I knew you would. ;)

Archived