Will we see JJ at QB vs. UK?

AURealist

What a thread this has become. we started out with a discussion on whether JJ or SW would start people on both sides had legitimate reasons why they picked one way or the other especially since neither QB when given the chance just went out and won the job with the type of game that sealed that QB as the "MAN". Now based on very little information we are having a disagreement on whether AD Department is usurping Gus role as coach versus just being a concerned boss making sure everything is ok.

Six o'clock can't get here fast enough so we actually have something real to talk about.

Like missed tackles and which position coaches need to be fired? ;D

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idiots! Thanks to this thread, I will no longer come to this site for info and intelligent conversation. I couldn't come up with this crazy crap even if I was on bath salts! PLEASE pick another team to be a fan of or go back and read the Auburn creed. You are all nut jobs.

Idiots! Thanks to this thread, I will no longer come to this site for info and intelligent conversation. I couldn't come up with this crazy crap even if I was on bath salts! PLEASE pick another team to be a fan of or go back and read the Auburn creed. You are all nut jobs.

K bye

Nice first post. Since you joined less then an hour ago how much conversation have you had? :-\

Nice first post :-\

He went out with a bang, not a whimper. (Nick in Big Chill)

Hey Dude, could you clean up on the way out? You know - delete your post? Thanks much. :)

Nice first post. Since you joined less then an hour ago how much conversation have you had? :-\/>

I think it was really Auburnguy101 trying to distract us......LOL

Nice first post. Since you joined less then an hour ago how much conversation have you had? :-\/>

It was Rhett Lashlee trying to find out who's gonna start at QB tonight.

It was Rhett Lashlee trying to find out who's gonna start at QB tonight.

. . . that'd be delay of game to start the day.

sweet post!

Come back often and bring more of this intelligent convo wit ya!

lol if you think this board is any different from any AU fan board on the net or any other football factory fan board then good luck. The Auburn Creed does not apply (sadly) to the football program anyway since AU athletics is basically a separate entity from Auburn University.

wde

I guess not. He was in some on the wildcat as a distraction for the halfback pass, but he play was not used.

Nice first post :-\

He went out with a bang, not a whimper. (Nick in Big Chill)

In and out with a bang.

#baller

Lol y'all remember when JJ was getting named the starter Wednesday after practice

Yep. I'm glad he changed his mind. ;)/>

Yeah that snowboarder kid is pretty good

Archived