Crazy what has happened

JamesG

If I polled the entire AU fan base before the season started on who the 3 best/most important players on the team were, I contend there would have been a near consensus that those players were Jeremy Johnson, Carl Lawson, and Duke Williams.

A few weeks later, look where we are.

JJ's play was so awful he has been benched for a freshman. CL doesn't last one half before he is lost for the season(or most of it, anyway). Duke is kicked off the team.

Hard to overcome stuff like that.

Hopefully, we will have some WRs step up and have some players become leaders on this team. If we don't have the second it will be a long season. Kind of reminds me of 2003...no real leadership on the team.

So are you trying to cheer us up? Just what we need, another thread like this

I'll give it a shot...basketball season is only 38 days away! Boy never thought I would be saying that in October.

I'll give it a shot...basketball season is only 38 days away! Boy never thought I would be saying that in October.

That is indeed odd but that IS something at least. Ha!

If I polled the entire AU fan base before the season started on who the 3 best/most important players on the team were, I contend there would have been a near consensus that those players were Jeremy Johnson, Carl Lawson, and Duke Williams.

A few weeks later, look where we are.

JJ's play was so awful he has been benched for a freshman. CL doesn't last one half before he is lost for the season(or most of it, anyway). Duke is kicked off the team.

Hard to overcome stuff like that.

Yep

WE do have the biggest jumbotron

Smiling now.

WE do have the biggest jumbotron

Smiling now.

THIS ^^^^ is why I love this board!

If this team will pull together and play as a team I could care less if they won another game. AS LONG AS THEY GAVE IT ALL THEY HAD AND THEY WERE TOGETHER AS ONE.

Archived