*****Attention***** AU Football Players Listen Up!!!!!

autigeremt

Guys,

If you happen to be surfing through the Forums I want you to know that we haven't left you behind. Yes, we sound like a bunch of hard case know it alls (or sunshine pumpers) and arm chair QBs and Coaches who have all the answers, but I hope you know that we are hurting for you and with you.

Not unlike other fans we lose our minds over what happens on Saturdays and it can often lead to bitterness when things go south. But guess what, we can't change it like you can. You have the power and the God given ability to go out there and turn things around.

But even if you bust your ass and it isn't enough know that we will still be here....we have your back. All we ask is the best you can give for yourself, your team/coaches and Auburn. We have your back.....that's what families do.

If you do that the rest will fade away and we will be back here next season awaiting your return to the field. Until then we are here to provide what we can to help you turn this thing around. We will bring it to JHS, Arkansas and Texas.......and wherever you go from there.

War Eagle!

I believe in this team, and Love em...

War Eagle!!

Guys,

If you happen to be surfing through the forum I want you to know that we haven't left you behind. Yes, we sound like a bunch of hard case know it alls (or sunshine pumpers) and arm chair QBs and Coaches who have all the answers, but I hope you know that we are hurting for you and with you. Unlike other fans we loose our minds over what happens on Saturdays and it can often lead to bitterness when things go south. But guess what, we can't change it like you can. You have the power and the God given ability to go out there and turn things around. But even if you bust your ass and it isn't enough know that we will still be here....we have your back. All we ask is the best you can give for yourself, your team/coaches and Auburn. We have your back.....that's what families do.

If you do that the rest will fade away and we will be back here next season awaiting your return to the field. Until then we are here to provide what we can to help you turn this thing around. We will bring it to JHS, Arkansas and Texas.......and wherever you go from there.

War Eagle!

Wonderful, emt. Wish just the post could be pinned up top of the forum for the rest of the year! Auburn men don't back down from a challenge, and I have no doubt that team is full of Auburn men. War Eagle.

Yes, it is time to get this ship pointed in the right direction! There are a lot of big games left on the schedule and a lot to play for!

War Eagle in thick or thin, lose or win, I'll bleed blue and orange till the end!!! Sorry 'bout the rhyme, just came out.

War Damn Corgi!

Archived