Oh My......no football today...whatami gonna do ?

AU64

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching my Lobo's baby put a beat down on Nevada

You have a Lobos baby?

no, you see he has a Lobo, and the Lobo has a baby, and that baby is going to beat Nevada

The lobos ate golf's baby?!

At San Destin resort. 3 days family, beach, beer, the walking dead tomorrow. No way to lose.

I got pulled over the other day in Tanner....thanks alot...

At San Destin resort. 3 days family, beach, beer, the walking dead tomorrow. No way to lose.

I got pulled over the other day in Tanner....thanks alot...

LCSD?

Actually I think it may have been a state trooper. It was a SUV

limestone are white with brown and yellow trim. State is silver ,navy. Uniforms different too.

Actually I think it may have been a state trooper. It was a SUV

limestone are white with brown and yellow trim. State is silver ,navy. Uniforms different too.

asumee you didnt get ticketed or searched?

Couldn't see the car. Don't remember uniform. I'm actually thinking limestone now. No he said somebody called and said I may be a drink driver? But he just ran my license and let me go. He was pretty cool

Couldn't see the car. Don't remember uniform. I'm actually thinking limestone now

Did you hit 4 people on the way home in a driving rampage?

No just flipped a guy off one time....

Couldn't see the car. Don't remember uniform. I'm actually thinking limestone now

Likely story. I'll wait on the al.com report so I can find out the truth.

Geez who is the architect of Baylor's offense and Gus should meet with him and bounce ideas off instead of helping other people out all the time. Every time I get up to do something during a commercial break they are scoring another touchdown

Likely story. I'll wait on the al.com report so I can find out the truth.

That article will turn me into the notorious serial flipper, then probably pin a crime on me that happened in the 30's lol

Geez who is the architect of Baylor's offense and Gus should meet with him and bounce ideas off instead of helping other people out all the time. Every time I get up to do something during a commercial break they are scoring another touchdown

Art Bryles. But it helps when you play Kansas.

Texas beating OU by a touchdown with under 4 minutes to play.

Remember one thing. There is no defense in the big 12. Far cry from SEC. I think sometimes we forget the level of defensive talent we have to face each week compared to others around the country.

That having been said, I do realize our offense isn't working like it should and Gus has some work to do to fix the problems.

I'm just saying almost averaging 70 is pretty impressive. Especially after seeing is struggle against some of the teams we've struggle against. And even their back ups come in and produce. You're right we'll see how hungry sustain it but they sure can score and it seems like they just plug in people and keep scoring

Remember one thing. There is no defense in the big 12. Far cry from SEC. I think sometimes we forget the level of defensive talent we have to face each week compared to others around the country.

That having been said, I do realize our offense isn't working like it should and Gus has some work to do to fix the problems.

Did you see what TCU did to the Land Shark defense of Ole Miss last year?

Did you see what TCU did to the Land Shark defense of Ole Miss last year?One game in a bowl with a month to get ready. is not a relevant comparison. You never know how those games are going to work out. I'm not dismissing them. They are legit. I'm simply pointing out a pertinent fact. In the SEC, week in and week out, you face much more solid defensive players and coaching than in the big 12.

Archived