Oh My......no football today...whatami gonna do ?

AU64

Couldn't see the car. Don't remember uniform. I'm actually thinking limestone now. No he said somebody called and said I may be a drink driver? But he just ran my license and let me go. He was pretty cool

limestone usually is. Blakely Keeps em straight mostly.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez who is the architect of Baylor's offense and Gus should meet with him and bounce ideas off instead of helping other people out all the time. Every time I get up to do something during a commercial break they are scoring another touchdown

Remember one thing. There is no defense in the big 12. Far cry from SEC. I think sometimes we forget the level of defensive talent we have to face each week compared to others around the country.

That having been said, I do realize our offense isn't working like it should and Gus has some work to do to fix the problems.

Did you see what TCU did to the Land Shark defense of Ole Miss last year?

One game in a bowl with a month to get ready. is not a relevant comparison. You never know how those games are going to work out. I'm not dismissing them. They are legit. I'm simply pointing out a pertinent fact. In the SEC, week in and week out, you face much more solid defensive players and coaching than in the big 12.

Is this why Gus is no longer the O genius we thought we hired?

wde

I'm just wondering how many ways y'all are going to try to spin this. So, because TCU had bowl practices to prepare for OM, the stats don't count? We had just as much time to prepare for Wisconsin and only scored 31. Our offense is nowhere near Baylor or a whole helluva lot of the other teams out there.

I'm just wondering how many ways y'all are going to try to spin this. So, because TCU had bowl practices to prepare for OM, the stats don't count? We had just as much time to prepare for Wisconsin and only scored 31. Our offense is nowhere near Baylor or a whole helluva lot of the other teams out there.

This is true and sad

I never said anything of the kind. Let me state unambiguously so no one can misunderstood that I fully understand the problems we face. The offense has huge issues that need to be addressed. I'm also saying that TCU and Baylor would not be quite as prolific if week in and week out they played the caliber of defense that you find in the SEC. These are separate observations that are unrelated to one another.

I never said anything of the kind. Let me state unambiguously so no one can misunderstood that I fully understand the problems we face. The offense has huge issues that need to be addressed. I'm also saying that TCU and Baylor would not be quite as prolific if week in and week out they played the caliber of defense that you find in the SEC. These are separate observations that are unrelated to one another.

I am not even so sure anymore that the defenses of the SEC are as high caliber as they use to be. The bowl games last year definitely showed that and this year does not look any different.

Exactly. Were auburn and ole miss drinking Jell-O shots throughout bowl practices while these "inferior" teams are doing bear Bryant practices?

I am not even so sure anymore that the defenses of the SEC are as high caliber as they use to be. The bowl games last year definitely showed that and this year does not look any different.

They're still better than anything you'll find in the big 12.

They're still better than anything you'll find in the big 12.

Yeah, ole miss clearly proved that last year. Arkansas proved it this year against Texas Tech who never punted once in their game. This was the same Arkansas who was in a dogfight with Bama for 3 full quarters. I hate to say it, but it is extremely hard to be a legit shutdown defense in college football these days. Does the big 12 have high scoring games? Yes. I base my assumption on their defense on the fact that they have much higher quality qbs, than the SEC. Who is the premier QB in the SEC this year? Probably Will Grier. Dak Prescott is okay, but I have never much been on his bandwagon. After that, it is a huge drop-off. Call it system qbs or whatever, but the big 12 and PAC 12 have much better QB play than the SEC.

I went to my golf course, and looked for golf balls after a charity event called "The Lama Roma" that took place yesterday (10-10-015). We have a local farm that has at least 15 Lamas. The Lamas serve as caddies that can carry 2 golf bags. It is a funny sight to behold indeed! It rained cats and aardvarks all day.

The Lamas like to hang together and do not take too kindly if you try to separate them. One who happened to be in a bad mood, turned around and bit the man that was teasing it. When one has to do its business, the whole herd will follow it and take care of their business as well.

Our golf association does this 3 or 4 times per year for charity. I like to walk the course the day after tournaments to find golf balls. I hit the jackpot with finding 246 golf balls in a 2 hour span. Most were nice Calloway and Nike balls that had the events logo. Since last March, I have filled up 5, total 40 quart plastic garbage cans. My guess is that I have close to 2000 golf balls!

My course is probably the best par 3, 18 hole course in Western North Carolina. I have finally established a handicap that is 4.65 strokes per hole. This seems not so bad, but when you crunch the numbers....It ain't no good yeah!

With all of the foolishness going around, I thought a little golf humor would be just what the Doc ordered!

You would have loved this Golf1716 no doubt!

I went to my golf course, and looked for golf balls after a charity event called "The Lama Roma" that took place yesterday (10-10-015). We have a local farm that has at least 15 Lamas. The Lamas serve as caddies that can carry 2 golf bags. It is a funny sight to behold indeed! It rained cats and aardvarks all day.

The Lamas like to hang together and do not take too kindly if you try to separate them. One who happened to be in a bad mood, turned around and bit the man that was teasing it. When one has to do its business, the whole herd will follow it and take care of their business as well.

Our golf association does this 3 or 4 times per year for charity. I like to walk the course the day after tournaments to find golf balls. I hit the jackpot with finding 246 golf balls in a 2 hour span. Most were nice Calloway and Nike balls that had the events logo. Since last March, I have filled up 5, total 40 quart plastic garbage cans. My guess is that I have close to 2000 golf balls!

My course is probably the best par 3, 18 hole course in Western North Carolina. I have finally established a handicap that is 4.65 strokes per hole. This seems not so bad, but when you crunch the numbers....It ain't no good yeah!

With all of the foolishness going around, I thought a little golf humor would be just what the Doc ordered!

You want golf humor I give you all you want. Playing golf for 60 years I've seen everything......naked women, guys jumping into lakes

You want golf humor I give you all you want. Playing golf for 60 years I've seen everything......naked women, guys jumping into lakes

Tell us about the naked women.

Archived