Question for Golf and/or WarDamnEagleWDE

CR

You 2 guys seem to be the most informed of any of the posters on this board. I have noticed a much more pessimistic tone from both of you in the past few weeks in several threads regarding recruiting and other topics. Would both/either of you be willing to share your thoughts regarding the overall state of the football program and where you see things headed in the next few months? I appreciate all of the insight you provide to this board. Thanks.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll need to finish his case of PBR first, so check back in about 5 minutes

Shoot!

I've already started my second.

Is he old or something?

Golf is Doc....and Doc is Golf!!!

Shoot!

Is he old or something?

He would too, but he got caught up in a Matlock marathon

You 2 guys seem to be the most informed of any of the posters on this board. I have noticed a much more pessimistic tone from both of you in the past few weeks in several threads regarding recruiting and other topics. Would both/either of you be willing to share your thoughts regarding the overall state of the football program and where you see things headed in the next few months? I appreciate all of the insight you provide to this board. Thanks.

Read the thread and I'll get to the numnuts later.

But on to your question CR....first of all WDE has much more insight into the situation then I do. With that said I do know a lot of the older players from late 60's to 80's. You are correct as to my pessimistic tone. Without getting into details all I will say is we will find out what kind of coach Gus is in the UK game.

I have serious doubts on the next two years and haven't felt this bad since little Terry days. I hope I totally wrong

Shoot!

Is he old or something?

No smart ass it's a Orange Is The New Black marathon

Golf turned me on to the old auburn eagle website which of course turned into this site. Always have loved his insite and love for Auburn.

Thanks TT.......check is in the mail

Shoot!

Is he old or something?

1st season was much better than the 2nd IMO.

Shoot!

Is he old or something?

1st season was much better than the 2nd IMO.

yes it was by a long shot

But on to your question CR....first of all WDE has much more insight into the situation then I do. With that said I do know a lot of the older players from late 60's to 80's. You are correct as to my pessimistic tone. Without getting into details all I will say is we will find out what kind of coach Gus is in the UK game.

I have serious doubts on the next two years and haven't felt this bad since little Terry days. I hope I totally wrong

what is going to change after the next two yrs?

Shoot!

Is he old or something?

Just finished a True Detective season 1 marathon. Hot damn that's some good watchin'.

Shoot!

Is he old or something?

Just finished a True Detective season 1 marathon. Hot damn that's some good watchin'.

Again...the 1st season is much, much better than the 2nd in that one too.

Shoot!

Is he old or something?

Again...the 1st season is much, much better than the 2nd in that one too.

Your comment about OITNB season 1 being far better than season 2 is actually what made me think about True Detective. I'd heard that was the case long before ever seeing an episode. I'm hesitant to buy season 2 because of it.

Thanks Golf. I've been watching AU since 1980 and this sure has the feel of a coach nearing the end of his run. Too many tales of lack of discipline, recruits not being followed up on and pretty lifeless play on the field. Hope we are wrong, I appreciate the response.

Thanks Golf. I've been watching AU since 1980 and this sure has the feel of a coach nearing the end of his run. Too many tales of lack of discipline, recruits not being followed up on and pretty lifeless play on the field. Hope we are wrong, I appreciate the response.

Hmm...yes...quite. But would he make a good OC?

Wow, that's extremely discomforting/disappointing.

Archived