Georgia at Tennessee

WarTiger

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About to kick off in a few. I think Georgia has too much for Tennessee, but never know what can happen.

You're telling me! How many folks predicted Texas to win?! Probably one or two.

Agree about Georgia, BTW. But I thought they'd beat Bama, too.

Tennessee is overdue for a good win, not saying they will get it today .... let's see.

Looks like Chubb may have a knee injury, looked nasty on the replay. Hope he will be fine.

Chubb injured very early and likely out for the rest of the game.

Looked like a break to me, and many others. Saw one coach mouth "it's a tear" on TV. But either way, the way it looked, id be shocked if he's not out for the year.

Looked like a break to me, and many others. Saw one coach mouth "it's a tear" on TV. But either way, the way it looked, id be shocked if he's not out for the year.

I doubt its a break. If it was that obvious he would have been put in an air cast on the field and carted off. He doesn't remain on the sidelines if its a break. It MAY be determined a hairline fracture after x-rays, etc., but doubtful on the break.

About to kick off in a few. I think Georgia has too much for Tennessee, but never know what can happen.

You're telling me! How many folks predicted Texas to win?! Probably one or two.

Agree about Georgia, BTW. But I thought they'd beat Bama, too.

The Alabama game was the perfect setup for what transpired. Alabama was in a must win situation and were even the underdog. Saban excels in those situations. We all know the history of Mark Richt in those games.

Looked more ligaments ( plural) to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if that involved avulsion fractures with the force that knee was meeting, especially with that twisting.

Looked like he was about to pass out

Noticed that too. :(

I doubt its a break. If it was that obvious he would have been put in an air cast on the field and carted off. He doesn't remain on the sidelines if its a break. It MAY be determined a hairline fracture after x-rays, etc., but doubtful on the break.

The way his leg flopped, I highly doubt it was a hairline fracture, looked similar to the bad ankle breaks you see. May not be a break but either way I think it is way more serious than just a "game injury".

They finally had to put Chubb on the cart, and honestly he looked like he was about to pass out.

Archived