uat vs. Arkansas

wareagleguy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Bielema needs to say no once and awhile and push away from the table. My oh my

Bama has a 5* kicker committed that has already nailed a 73 Yard field goal.

Sorry for the buzzkill

What in practice? That's a lot different from life in game, but he probably still pretty good. Never even heard of a 5 star kicker, lol.

Sorry for the buzzkill

What in practice? That's a lot different from life in game, but he probably still pretty good. Never even heard of a 5 star kicker, lol.

kickers have their own ranking system I think. But still...

Alabama has a bad QB, a bad Kicker, and a shaky secondary. You can't win in modern college football without those things.

Unfortunately a tremendously talented and well coached defense can cover up the above stated deficiencies the majority of the time.

Alabama has a bad QB, a bad Kicker, and a shaky secondary. You can't win in modern college football without those things.

Unfortunately a tremendously talented and well coached defense can cover up the above stated deficiencies the majority of the time.

Oh no doubt. Alabama is still a solid team, but there's no way they're going 11-1 in the SEC much less make the playoffs.

Sorry for the buzzkill

Griffith has hit them from 70. In practice.

I wonder if Coker's two Int's will hurt his Heisman chances?

Nah, I think they're still about the same

Sorry for the buzzkill

Griffith has hit them from 70. In practice.

pics or it never happened *wink*

Oh no doubt. Alabama is still a solid team, but there's no way they're going 11-1 in the SEC much less make the playoffs.

Pretty sure we say this every year, but those lucky SOBs still find a way in then tell us about "Auburn" luck. No higher luck than uat getting that shot at redemption in 2012.

Archived