10 11 15 Notes

RunInRed

I am sure that if we started Jason Smith and we were able to execute our old offense run by Nick Marshall, the world would come to an end. I, for one, would welcome it as the most "surprising" and "electric" thing Auburn could for itself in such a short time of preparation. Why can't we do something occasionally that is out of the norm? Other teams have done this type of thing to us over the decades and the strategy most always has made the other team almost unbeatable on THAT day. Because the strategy is so unexpected and unconventional, most teams really have no answer for it "suddenly" on game day. It could be quite "electric" to see something like that from our coaches. Why not?

People have been throwing Jason Smith's name out like he's some kind of QB savior. He got on campus and changed to WR almost immediately. Which means he and the coaches both openly agreed that he would be better at the WR position. I don't get why people continue to throw his name out.

Watching the NFL, the Patriots play angry with purpose and determination. They know what they are going to do and how to do it.

Auburn needs some of that attitude.

I agree, these kids should muster up their abilities and play like the New England patriots. kids are so lazy....

I laughed.

I have a hunch our practice squad is really bad and that is why our team looks so good at practice. WDE

I have that same hunch.

"That would be great, I'd be real happy"

-Will Muschamp on generating a pass rush against Kentucky.

This makes me nervous

You're just now getting nervous?

Clayton's a cool character.

Archived