Anything New or Positive on Lawson's Status

au701948

1st Time I have heard he may not play again. Did I miss something or do you have some information on seriousness of injury.

1st Time I have heard he may not play again. Did I miss something or do you have some information on seriousness of injury.

Until the Lawson's decide to release injury info,the only info we have is from a few guys with locker room access on this board who say its possible he won't be back this year. With the legality issues of releasing private health reports, one must read between the lines of these guys reports and the tea leaves point to more serious hip type injury (though not confirmed) and out for the year. Wish I could say more....if you missed where a certain poster said everything he could legally say, what I said above pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for the info Eagle. Not happy news for anyone for sure, most of all Carl and his family. Amazing talent and heart, but so far nothing but bad luck.

I don't think Foundation Eagle meant Carl wouldn't play again as in, his football career is over. He said Carl may not play at Auburn again as in enter the draft.

I don't think Foundation Eagle meant Carl wouldn't play again as in, his football career is over. He said Carl may not play at Auburn again as in enter the draft.

Precisamente

Anyone seen the look on Rhett's face when Lawson questions are asked?

No shred of hope there.

He won't be back.

Time to buck up and embrace the horror that is this season.

Precisamente

I had taken it as injury was career threatening. Thank you for the clarification. I just can't see him getting drafted very high on potential only with his history of injury. That is why I think he may come back next year. My opinion only not based on any inside information.

So anything new today on Lawson's status? I heard he was seen without his crutches.

I don't believe we will ever see Lawson play for AU again.

YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE WRONG. You're more than likely right, but I have to put on my brave face and argue because that's what I'm supposed to do. So, having said that......YOU'RE SO VERY WRONG.

Good grief! I honestly think he will be ready to play for the Ole Miss game and possibly the Ark game. Saying that CL will never play again for Auburn, makes zero sense. CL needs at least 6 or more games under his belt to show that he can play without injury. The sooner CL can get back on the field, the better are his chances of playing in the NFL.

Archived