11 AM kickoff in Fayetteville 10/24/2015

tiger88

I guess the only real positive is the hog faithful won't have all day to get liquored up and loud. Might be a lot of empty seats at kickoff for that one. Gus will have a lot of pride riding on this game so hopefully he'll have the team fired up. I hope Bert won't fake a punch after Gus meets him at midfield after the game.

Get the coffee and Bloody's ready!

Our boys always seem to need something for these early kickoffs.

Maybe I'll have some too!

If it's before noon it's not a good sign for us. Don't know why but we don't do well befoer noon. I went to a game at 11:30 in Auburn several years ago against ARKY and we were only a couple of minutes late. We were down by 14 before I ever got to my seat. This year has been really backwards so maybe our luck will be too. But we didn't play well in the last game this year before noon.

I live amongst the Pig faithful, I need this win...

Bert needs it more than you. Arky fans are getting sick and tired of his antics.

Bert needs it more than you. Arky fans are getting sick and tired of his antics.

This one is circled in their calendar with pig blood. Doesn't mean we can't win, but unless we handle UK I won't have much hope at all.

They have an off week leading up to it as well.

This one is circled in their calendar with pig blood. Doesn't mean we can't win, but unless we handle UK I won't have much hope at all.

Lol. An off week...and what film are they gonna use to prepare? The run to the left of the run to the right? I expect they will only have decent film to study starting late Thursday night. Our offense hasn't been showing anything to anyone. I guess they could maybe figure out a few extra blocking schemes for their runs, but that's about it. I suspect we are a different team after Thursday. May not be any better, but I bet were different...

Lol. An off week...and what film are they gonna use to prepare? The run to the left of the run to the right? I expect they will only have decent film to study starting late Thursday night. Our offense hasn't been showing anything to anyone. I guess they could maybe figure out a few extra blocking schemes for their runs, but that's about it. I suspect we are a different team after Thursday. May not be any better, but I bet were different...

I was thinking more along the lines of them being fully rested from injuries and focused on how important the game was to their season as well as some extra time to hone their skills. Their game has been improving other than when bama finally wore them down late.

Didn't we play Tennessee in '13 at 11am?

Yes we did, and I wasn't relieved until the clock 0:00

Last time we played the hogs in Fayetteville before noon, it was the most flat game I ever witnessed Auburn play to a big thumping. (The Georgia game last year ranks up there too). This stinks. I actually like the time watching at home but not good for result.

we worked them over pretty good. I just don't remember another one that went so well. I hate early games regardless of how we play.

we worked them over pretty good. I just don't remember another one that went so well. I hate early games regardless of how we play.

I'm with y'all. That game started slow but we ended up dominating. I remember it because I had my 5 at the time year old son with me at Buffalo Wild Wings. A Tennessee couple sat near us and their son played with my boy pretty much the entire game.

11am should always help the visiting team. The crowd will be late arriving and sleepy/hungover and the visiting team doesn't have to wait in the hotel all day.

Archived