Carl Lawson Spotted?

ALTiger

Any truth to this?

“@WarBlogle: Carl Lawson is in Lexington. Will he play? No idea, but injured players without a chance to play usually don't travel to away games. #auburn”

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems really soon based on what I've heard. I'm thinking he's there more to help coach up and motivate the DL.

^This^ CWM said 3 days ago there was no change.

Off crutches AND with the team? No way he doesn't play!

Off crutches and going full tilt trying to get by 320 lb. offensive tackles are two very different things.

I don't see him playing but maybe has gotten a lot better. But even if he was cleared to play it probably wouldn't be for many plays. We'll find out tomorrow night.

He didn't travel to LSU. I hope this is good news. I can't see how he played the last snap of the first half (at Louisville) and hadn't played since. To say he'd be gone all year is a head scratcher.

I doubt he plays tomorrow but maybe another two weeks he could.

He's been ready to go since he went out. We've just been keeping other teams in the dark.

maybe he's the emergency center.

He's been ready to go since he went out. We've just been keeping other teams in the dark.

maybe he's the emergency center.

Nah. He the worst blocking DL we have. The rest of them can block like crazy though. He may be filling in for one of them if they move to center?

very interesting development and yeah i could see him being on the sideline to pump our guys up during the game.

This is more than likely correct.

Yep. I'd bet he didn't go to LSU because he was still on crutches and didn't need the extra moving around. Now that he's off of crutches he can travel easier. Definitely will be good to have him on the sideline.

He didn't travel to LSU. I hope this is good news. I can't see how he played the last snap of the first half (at Louisville) and hadn't played since. To say he'd be gone all year is a head scratcher.

I doubt he plays tomorrow but maybe another two weeks he could.

Well the game was in Atlanta not at Louisville. I don't see why its a head scratcher when he's been INJURED. Lots of players miss games due to injuries, and quite a few are injured and out for the year (see Nick Chubb). There are often times the injury lingers or its worse than they originally thought.

Archived