***Auburn vs. Kentucky Pregame Sights & Sounds***

RunInRed

I have to say, I've never been a fan of our all whites. (ducks before things are thrown at me)

I agree. I question the taste of those who prefer the whites to the home blues. Orange cleats and socks I can definitely do without though.

The all important question is have we seen what color sweater vest Gus will be wearing on the sideline?

Not quite as bad as the hypothetical, knock-down-drag-outs over orange facemasks . . .

Speaking of . . . have we seen the fronts of the helmets for tonight?!!!

Really Nice looking stadium... I like the way they did both end zone box seat and dual screens.

Boy , can't remember when I felt such trepidation about an Auburn football game. How long has it been since we had QB issues and questions this late in the season....10 years.....more? The general pessimism on this board is the worst I've see in a LONG time. Usually people have a sense of the likely outcome one way or the other but frankly, I would not bet a dime on this game....have no feeling whatsoever as to how the AU team feels about the game. If you were to accept this board as representative of the team it seems that most of the guys are just looking to get the season done with.

It's like up here in the Carolinas where about the middle of October, most of my Tar Heels fans have already turned their attention to basketball.

I'm eager to see the game but have absolutely no idea how AU is going to play.

Wonder how that conversation went?

Mack Brown is as useless at ESPN as he was in Austin. Spurrier can't get there fast enough for my liking.

"useless" meaning..... Two National Championship appearances and domination of their conference since forever? Okay.

Really Nice looking stadium... I like the way they did both end zone box seat and dual screens.

It is a glorified high school football stadium. Been to many games there and it is nothing special whatsover. They have upgraded the home side of the stadium with actual suits so they get credit for that. Hopefully they still don't get the crowd all amped up only to play "My Old Kentucky Home" right before the teams comes out. The crowd goes absolutely nuts during all the pregame activities and then they stop and sing that funeral dirge. Beautiful song but not fitting for pregame pump up the crowd time. The last game I saw there was 2010 when Cam led that 4th qtr drive to victory. War Eagle!!

Archived