Sean White to start tonight

TitanTiger

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, but, but the "word" from inside the AD office was JJ was to be announced as starter yesterday.

Yeah...I just pay attention to the people with true connections and have been consistent in their information.

Settles who's starting, but I would be shocked not to see Jeremy get at least a series.

Personally, I see a ton of potential in Sean, if Gus/Rhett will ever open up the playbook for him.

Another Gus psy-op. JJ starts and that plus opening up page two of the playbook will be enough to win. That Gus - he is one tricky dude.

DAMEYUNE CRAIG IS STARTING AT QB TONIGHT FOR AUBURN AND WILL BE WEARING A JERSEY WITH THE ORANGE SHADOWS BEHIND THE NUMBERS

The janitor in the athletic department told me. Gus personally told him while he was doing number 2 and the janitor wanted to clean up the bathroom. TIFWIW

It was previously reported by somebody here that Sean would start and JJ would come in in the 2nd quarter unless Sean's tearing it up. FWIW.

That would be a reasonable scenario. Again, I just hope Gus/Lashlee/Whomever is calling plays; allows White to open it up.

wde

Kris Frost just tweeted it out as well.

Link? I follow him and haven't seen him tweet anything since May (unless I'm following the wrong account).

Alright...Let's line up behind him and go. ALL of us...... Time to get past this hump and failures and ascend!

Lordy. Frost needs to worry about making a tackle. Not tweeting.

That's a silly thing to say.

Yeah, I'm guessing that person doesn't know much about twitter. Or Kris Frost. Or for a fact that Frost actually tweeted anything about who will be starting at QB tonight.

Archived